Eurovox 3

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys im thinking of gettin a eurovox 3 just wanted to know if there are any floors with the unit , i have heard good things but just checking on the best forum around
any help would be apprecieated
regards biffo

got a few m8 there ace , just plug and play m8 . simple as

Read somewhere that there is a new Eurvox box out, it is supposed to be red and has new s/w dated19022007.

Read somewhere that there is a new Eurvox box out, it is supposed to be red and has new s/w dated19022007.

Is this new software available to download? It would be nice if they have fixed the widescreen issue.

EUROVOX_MAX_BLUE_BOX_19_02_07 running this on mine at the moment, not a widscreen tv so couldnt say about the widescreen fix.

That was quick Joe. I might be mistaken but I think there is a new version available for the Blue box. Do you know anything about that Joe?

I would be a bit careful about using the Red one. Spudgun where did you manage to download your bluebox s/w?

My supplier emailed it me thursday, been up and running on my box upstairs since then, cant find any faults with it.

SpudGun can you give more details what new in the blue box file?

Hardly ever use it my lads always watching it, but from what i can see,
EPG is updated with "whats on now" and "whats next" when you change channel also in full EPG you get a preview window when searching. Havent had the green screen since i loaded it either. Seems quite good.

LMFAO @ reggie!

:roflmao:

not a bad picture lol

4.jpg

Here you go, the new firmware for Eurovox max with the blue box. They have made a few minor changes and the main change is the info bar. Instead of it being at the top, it is now at the bottom, it also displays the now and next info. Still no widescreen fix though.

what different between red and blue? also which euromax have you install it on?

I believe that there is a new manufacturer for the tuner. It is only the box that is red by the way and not the unit.

Did one for a mate on Friday and the EPG is really nice. A now and next feature and it is on the bottom of the screen the same as most other boxes.

Back