Eurovox 2

VTEC_ECK

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been doin a bit of scouting on the net and ebay etc on this box.
eurovox.jpg

Anyone got one up and running and if so what's your oppinion , also how easy to flash etc? All the sellers i've found sell the boxes without the software but i read a post somwhere where sombody got in touch with them and asked to have the sofware installed before delivery, anyone know if this is possible as they look 10 times better than the d box, especilly my scruffy lookin one without a front.
Not sure if this is placed correctly, should maybe be in cable but thought you guys might have some info so mods feel free to move if you feel this is required.
Cheers

I've also been looking at these, but dont know much abbout them, Any help or insights would be great

hi

ya i have one of these never had a dbox sounded like to much hassle so i got one of these the epg is limited but people say they will be a update this box is simple to get up and running pm if you want the software !!!

lombard said:
ya i have one of these never had a dbox sounded like to much hassle so i got one of these the epg is limited but people say they will be a update this box is simple to get up and running pm if you want the software !!!
Could you possibly put the software into share it may help a few here m8

thanks

[DLMURL]http://www.angelfire.com/droid/eurovox/[/DLMURL]

here you go

Last edited by a moderator:
And whats the process of flashing the box and installing service files? or is this not required?

Cheers

i got Eurovox 2 i live in leicester which areas flash 1 or 2 pl help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got Eurovox 2 i live in leicester which areas i have to flash 1 or 2 pl help me?

Try either....once u flash it if it doesnt work u can try the other image

Back