Eurovision - Oh Dear Lord...

You called master?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You should've seen the Portugal entry that didn't make it to the final :oops:

You called master?

Alice Cooper with a bad throat?

You should've seen the Portugal entry that didn't make it to the final :oops:

Coming soon from your local minaret.

|We were last, anyone in Britain surprised? If any Remainers are still feeling it's 'better together' then look at the result. Europe hates us!

|We were last, anyone in Britain surprised? If any Remainers are still feeling it's 'better together' then look at the result. Europe hates us!

Just 3 points from the public vote..... you say about them hating us but Germany got nothing from the public vote ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Shame they still beat us though but that did make me chuckle.

Yeah, Germany is going through a tough financial time but the UK have never really been a contender for at least 20 years good song or bad!

Yeah, Germany is going through a tough financial time but the UK have never really been a contender for at least 20 years good song or bad!

Yes you're right @fus10n, I thought that Lucy Jones one a couple of years back was a cracker but doubt we'll ever get a pop near the top no matter what we do. I shout at the TV every year at the farcical voting and swear never to watch it again....... and then the next year comes round and I'm back like a sucker to piss away a Saturday night.

Having said that, our song was shit the year ๐Ÿ˜‚ But Slovenia still got 105! MY GOD

I was waiting for the action which never happened.

Erm no, I er, my neighbours, I mean I accidently......... oh god, ok yes! Guilty pleasure I'm afraid. I tell myself its for the kids but even I don't believe it anymore :)

I stopped watching this farce in the 90's apart from later glimpses of Terry Wogan barely hiding his contempt for it "as a music contest". Performers such as Englebert Humperdinck finished 25th (out of 26) with only 12 points, and Bonnie Tyler 19th scoring only 23 points???

The UK is one of the big 5 in the "competition" Which merely means we are amongst the 5 top money donors so don't have to qualify to be humiliated. The Beeb won't disclose how much they pay towards this farce, why not? Is this not licence payers money?

No worries, your secret's safe with us. Did you watch it with your...er...'mates'.

Yes they were all there and will back me up it wasn't my idea. I'll let you know there names as soon as I've made some up ;)

You lot bent or something?? or do you actually like this crap?? actually posting videos aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Special request for K

Back