Eurov*x problem

colin11

Inactive User
Reaction score
My Eurov*x is completly dead when you plug it in to the mains but if i plug my computer into it and open up dnupman and hit download the box comes to life with channel number on front. When i hit start to flash it the download fails. It comes up dnld (which should be flashing on box) half way through then disappears again. When i unplug computer the eurov*x is working but as soon as the power is turned off the box goes dead again and will only come back on if i plug computer into it and open dnupman. Anyone any idea how to fix this? Would it be best to restore to factory settings and reflash? Any info appreciated

My Eurov*x is completly dead when you plug it in to the mains but if i plug my computer into it and open up dnupman and hit download the box comes to life with channel number on front. When i hit start to flash it the download fails. It comes up dnld (which should be flashing on box) half way through then disappears again. When i unplug computer the eurov*x is working but as soon as the power is turned off the box goes dead again and will only come back on if i plug computer into it and open dnupman. Anyone any idea how to fix this? Would it be best to restore to factory settings and reflash? Any info appreciated

Do a factory reset and the load the latest patch. Make sure you use the latest voxer software to flash your box as Dnupman sometimes causes problems.

I guess my box is maybe knackered. I done clear data and factory reset and with voxer on 'send firmware file' it keeps saying 'waiting for eurovox to process file' and the timer keeps going up with nothing happening.

I guess my box is maybe knackered. I done clear data and factory reset and with voxer on 'send firmware file' it keeps saying 'waiting for eurovox to process file' and the timer keeps going up with nothing happening.

Which box do you have mate ie, the one with the blue or red packaging?

I have the one with the blue packaging. Probably had it about 8 months without any probs until now

I have the one with the blue packaging. Probably had it about 8 months without any probs until now

Open up the box and there should be a little reset button. Try pressing that to see if that works.

I'll give that a try when i get home from work tonight. Is it a little black button. I can remember that when i opened it the other day.

Tryed the reset button with no joy. The picture on tv was a pink screen and when i linked up dnupman the box came to life but still getting download failed. Thanks anyway

Tryed the reset button with no joy. The picture on tv was a pink screen and when i linked up dnupman the box came to life but still getting download failed. Thanks anyway

What are you using to flash your box with?

I am using the max pack with the dnupman and voxer and blue vox software. Tried both

sorry what I meant was are you flashing via a PC or a Laptop?

Ill need to check but i think i got a six month replacement but i have had it eight months. Cheers anyway

Ill need to check but i think i got a six month replacement but i have had it eight months. Cheers anyway

Have you checked to see if the ribbon cables on the board are on and not loose because they can sometimes come loose?

I just checked that seems ok. Thanks for all the help. I have just ordered a new one from ebay

Back