Euros 2016 the thread

The French police have praised the Scottish camp on their behaviour so far this tournament.

c97ccc52b8b2315c58b1e72a49c3f8bc.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23] stolen from facebook

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Bit of a stupid post lol Scotland are pish we know that but if they were there they would know how to enjoy themselves without thuggish hooliganism. These twats are letting your country down big style. I feel sorry for the "real" fans and the team

Born in glasgow lived my adult life in belfast before moving back a few years ago to glasgow .have irish citizenship and passport . Duel nationality bud

Wow you must have been doubly delighted with Russia's equaliser then

- - - Updated - - -

England to go one up and woy to go all defensive bringing on a defender or holding midfielder and proceed to concede 2 or 3 goals.

England 1 Ruskskis 2

Very close "Mystic Cressi"
Do you have any lottery numbers in mind?
Even 5 with the bonus will do

@least your fans/thugs are consistant everywhere they go they are the tops

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a stupid post lol Scotland are pish we know that but if they were there they would know how to enjoy themselves without thuggish hooliganism. These twats are letting your country down big style. I feel sorry for the "real" fans and the team

Like when they came to Manchester ? [emoji23] That's the trouble with twats, they come from everywhere.

Like when they came to Manchester ? [emoji23] That's the trouble with twats, they come from everywhere.

But surely the majority of them are already here at Old Trafford are they not gasman?. :Laugh: :)

I will give you that one lol but they where not National team supporters. But a hooligan is a hooligan regardless of where there from. Spoils it for the real fans :(

I think the missed opportunities and the great save from the Russian goal keeper cost us the game. But one point is better than nothing.

I will give you that one lol but they where not National team supporters. But a hooligan is a hooligan regardless of where there from. Spoils it for the real fans :(

Twats mate, we all have our shares, unfortunately.
Don't think the French fans are helping matters. Piling into groups of supporters and kicking it all off. It's like a return the bad old days of football hooliganism where small groups of fans spark the violence and swiftly disappear as quick as they appeared.

Talk of tournament removal now, bloody idiotic behaviour.

Shite result for NI today, so far only Wales have impressed from the home nations. Tough one for Republic tomorrow too, Sweden are a handful for sure.

18f77f57624ff5624a56f2d151f3226b.jpg

LMFAO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back