Euros 2016 the thread

England dominated definitely deserve more than a draw. Great set piece from Dier just unlucky. Russia were lucky.

Last edited:
Well done Wales great performance.
Same old from Woy, 1-0 up and try to contain the game. Got what we deserved in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

At least we are playing at the Euros to get a draw ;)

I lived in Tullamore for a couple years when I was a kid. I went to Belfast in the 70s during the troubles and it was an intimidating place. I have Scottish parents and my great great grandparents where Irish so I will be rooting for the Irish against Sweden.

Well done Wales (Bales) great result well deserved on effort. Unlucky England You were mugged . Sets up a good group.

East Kilbride lol

- - - Updated - - -[/SIZEr]

Well done Wales (Bales) great result well deserved on effort. Unlucky England You were mugged . Sets up a good group.
excuse me lol I've been told by my neighbours I'm a blow in ( someone who wasn't born here but now lives here ) ffs no wonder I don't know which team to support

Born in glasgow lived my adult life in belfast before moving back a few years ago to glasgow .have irish citizenship and passport . Duel nationality bud

Will you be rooting for Northern Ireland as well as Belfast is in Northern Ireland.

Just watching sky news and its disgusting to see the thuggish behaviour from England and Russian "Fans". I can see England and Russia being banned from future tournaments if these scenes continue. Absolute disgrace . These people are not fans they are just common Hooligans :(

Just watching sky news and its disgusting to see the thuggish behaviour from England and Russian "Fans". I can see England and Russia being banned from future tournaments if these scenes continue. Absolute disgrace . These people are not fans they are just common Hooligans :(

Totally agree with you disgusting.

The French police have praised the Scottish camp on their behaviour so far this tournament.

c97ccc52b8b2315c58b1e72a49c3f8bc.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23] stolen from facebook

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Back