AEK Athens 1-1 Dundee Utd (agg 2-1)

Aston Villa 2-3 Rapid Vienna (agg 3-4)

FC Utrecht 4-0 Celtic (agg 4-2)

Motherwell 0-1 Odense BK (agg 1-3)

a kicking for Scottish clubs and Villa crash out

FC Utrecht 4-0 Celtic (agg 4-2)
lol.gif

Thank fook I fell asleep.

20 minutes before kickoff I nopped upstairs to wake up Aud and I ended up having a kip myself, missed the entire thing.

AND Nikica Jelavic will not be able to play for Rangers in Europe because Rapid Vienna got through..

We had so many chances to score, we could have won 10 bloody games

I don't think we will ever have as good a chance to progress as we did last nite :(

Odense had 2 shots on goal and 2 men sent off we missed a penalty

Absolute shite not a fuckin striker amongst them, just trying to walk the ball into the net

We pummeled them for 90 mins and still couldney score

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

im having real difficulty working out what the biggest collapse was today...........the celtic defence,or the manchester police commanders arse.:proud:

heard Celtic launched the new official 2010-2011 Celtic tea set today.

there's 2 cups missing but they will throw in 10 new mugs

Rangers will make at least 15 million from the champions league. Celtic could make 250 pounds if they send the video of there game to yove been framed

EURO exit costs Celtic a Fortune.

West Brom have signed striker Marc-Antoine Fortune from Celtic on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee

on a serious note,

i think now with ALL the new players they will all want to play week in week out so there could be trouble ahead in the dressing room trying to keep all them happy.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are walking through the desert. They come across a body with an arrow sticking in it. "The work of the Cherokee", says Tonto, looking at the arrow. "How can you tell?" asks the Lone Ranger "Cherokee use feather of eagle" "Ah" Says Lone Ranger A little later, they encounter another body, again killed by an arrow. "Sioux", says Tonto. "Tell by the feathers?" asks the Lone Ranger "No, type of arrow head. Sioux use flint" "Oh", says The Lone Ranger. Further along, yet another dead body greets them. This time it's covered in dozens of little arrows. "Well, which tribe did this"? asks the Lone Ranger "Rangers fans", says Tonto decisively, "How can you tell?" asks the Lone Ranger Tonto replies, "Wee Arra' People"

Back