Eurobax

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting one of the Eurobox box's but need to no =

? Do thay go off when the fun au's go off and what would i need to do if they did.

Arso are they detter in any way to say the box's with a card in and if so how come.

Cheers for any info as i never had one oney the card box.

I have never had a problem with the Eurovox Max AU. The screen simply goes blank for upto 5 min. and then it's back on. If it ever did go off then a null modem lead and file from here would sort it.
As everyone else has said in previous posts, it's a great plug and play box(Better than starview) but if you want to use it like a DBox then you would be better getting a Dreambox.

hi personally i prefer the dream box 500c any day ! That said the next option for me would have to be either the eurovox max or D-box as these (all of the mentioned) do not seem to suffer from the dreaded update reprogramming headaches.

The reason why these boxes are better is :

1 : no cards to program

2 : you can network to your computer to record (NOT WITH EUROVOX)

3: There new (accept the d-box) so should last a long while without breaking down.

And finally you will get s*y movies 9 & 10 on tw which you don't with the ca*le boxes.

There are other reasons why i would rather use a dreambox500c or any of the other boxes mentioned but i think thats enough info for now.

Last edited:
Im thinking of getting one of the Eurobox box's but need to no =

? Do thay go off when the fun au's go off and what would i need to do if they did.

Arso are they detter in any way to say the box's with a card in and if so how come.

Cheers for any info as i never had one oney the card box.

Go for it m8
they dont go down when the cards do cause they auto update
Just stay clear of starview boxes,there cheaper by about £40 but there cheaper for a reason,there shite!: multi :

So when or if the AU cards go down ? will the patched eurovox box go down as well.

So when or if the AU cards go down ? will the patched eurovox box go down as well.

EUROVOX is not a patched box it has a hardware card emulator they update to whatever the cable company sends out you get all channels dbox/dreambox rely on cards which can be overloaded which is what has been happening to them eurovox replay don't suffer from this

: big crow

Back