Euro 2008

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think i will back spain because i had a cracking holiday not so long ago and i was sure the people would hate us lol

but they was very nice and i will 100% be visiting spain again.

and my boy CESC ;)

yomeh

Inactive User
Reaction score
yeah group is by far the hardest group there but i think portugal, germany (hate to say it) or spain will go all the way but tbh i totally forgot euro 2008 was coming up just a shame we didnt make it

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Damn its gona be hard to watch without England. The only good thing that came outa England not qualifying was getting rid of McUmbrella!

I'll be following Portugal, mainly because of Utd players. Not sure who's going to win it though. Although it is time for teams like Spain and Holland to produce and live up to their hype..

Alom1988

Inactive User
Reaction score
there is gona be no atmosphere in England and thats what i will miss..

so i will be supporting Holland and Portugal ( i think they have the best attacking threat without a proper Centre Forward)

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
When none of home nations are there I usually cheer on Spain because i like Spain and also because they are like England....they always seem to dissapoint but you still back them. I will also be hoping Holland do well, I like the way they play.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be backing Portugal
same reasons as Mickie really,place I like to holiday so will be cheering them on :)

robby12345

Member ++
Reaction score
id like to see portugal do well and ronaldo top it off by winning the thing with them , totaly top his season off and deservadley so in my opinion .

regards robby

Broka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any of the teams that get out of group c will have a good chance of winning the thing, i'm going with Spain myself....good attacking side.

guti14

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wont be supporting anybody or watching it.

No interest at all for me now England are out. My football season finishes until next year with my trip to Trinidad tomorrow.

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
going to have to support Portugal for my boy Ronaldo, we may not hold on to him for much longer maybe a season or two but will repay all his hard work by supporting his national side, now that our poor excuse for one is out.

stevedw

DW Member +
Reaction score
I want Portugal to win it as they play excellent attacking football and never win anything but i think Italy will win it. they've got the class and experience. and i think them being World Champions will give them that extra edge. but no one would have predicted Greece to win Euro 2004, so we could all be wrong!

TEST