Euro 2008 tune

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

whats the name of the tune that they play when someone scores in Euro 2008, they play it at Fir Park but i can't remember the name of it?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Its [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKhbR33bww"]Samba de Janeiro by Bellini[/ame] mate, but more of a techno version,

Lol that was strange was just watching the video of it and Spain scored and it was playing on me tv too. Im gonna go try download the same version now lol

cheers mate got the club mix aswell now ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hey all

whats the name of the tune that they play when someone scores in Euro 2008, they play it at Fir Park but i can't remember the name of it?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Do they play it at Fir Park when the teams come out ???? or when a team scores ???

Maybe they'll play it a few times there next year when The Bairns hump you, LOL

Easy with the reply big man !!??

I think the away team are asked to bring a copy with them, lol

before the teams run out!! the fella just gets it from limewire 5 mins before the game lol rofl

the bairns oooffftttt where did you's finish? lol

yous beat us 3 out of 3 or suhin like that last season lol our bogie team

3rd place last year who knows where we'll finish next year 2nd? 1st? probably 6th or 11th lol as long as we dont get relegated that is our goals for every season

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

3rd again next year and win the scottish cup then we are defo in europe lol rofpmsl

next season will be interesting for us, no new signings as yet, everyone knows how we play unless master mcghee has summit up his sleeve ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back