Errors bloody Errors

osborne82

Inactive User
Reaction score
morning all :) now that your all starting to set the base system up and experiancing your first compile of a image, youve prob had one or two errors at this point, may i say that this is very normal please dont be put off by this :)

this is why where here to guide you through this process with as much help as we can along the way.

can everyone who has started this please give us a brief update on where they are ie
which linux u have (ubuntu etc )

have you entered any compile commands (ie make checkout ..)

did you encounter any errors ?

i will post the next few steps in modding your image shortly :)

cheers and well done for getting this far !

osborne82

to be honest os Im not sure what stage Im at lol Im a bit confussed
all I know is Im ahead of u guys and I aint done nothing lmao thats good :)
Im just waiting for a reply from ellie to see what exact stage Im at

to be honest os Im not sure what stage Im at lol Im a bit confussed
all I know is Im ahead of u guys and I aint done nothing lmao thats good :)
Im just waiting for a reply from ellie to see what exact stage Im at

hehe no need to be confussed :) you donwloaded eliies ubuntu didnt u so you have a bas system all set up and ready to go did u delete the tuxbox dir and start a fresh download of the cvs ? if not do so now then follow this post
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=116930

then we can move on to making little edits and adding files and plugins :)

cheers

I had done this before with Ellie's help (thanks m8) but I wanted to do it all again as it was a while ago.

I deleted the tuxbox-cvs folder and followed ozzys post (link above) and all went fine. Got my complete.img ok but never done anything else.

I had done this before with Ellie's help (thanks m8) but I wanted to do it all again as it was a while ago.

I deleted the tuxbox-cvs folder and followed ozzys post (link above) and all went fine. Got my complete.img ok but never done anything else.

thats great :) it takes alot of problems away later on if u can at least get the complet.img :) so far alls well then :)

the next step would be to read fergys post about diffs/patchs and friends as we will be posting some of the next steps in the form of a patch :)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=117074

cheers

with 4 kids and the misus to keep happy i don't get to spend as much time on th pc as i would like, most of my time on dw is spent on my pda, so won't be fast and furious images coming from my direction! so i will probably fall behind some of you, but i doesn't mean i will give up. i'll keep trying you'll just have to be patient with me!

with 4 kids and the misus to keep happy i don't get to spend as much time on th pc as i would like, most of my time on dw is spent on my pda, so won't be fast and furious images coming from my direction! so i will probably fall behind some of you, but i doesn't mean i will give up. i'll keep trying you'll just have to be patient with me!

no worries m8 its all posted in the school for u to read and browse through as and when u get time :)
if you feel like trying then please do, more importantly if you get stuck just ask and im sure we can sort it out.
we wont leave anyone behind lol its all fun anyway

cheers

thats proper fooked it just looked in tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash
those 3 images disappeared what a bitch lol aghhh
dont know how and fook knows how or where: shocked2

It was automatically deleted by make rebuild-flash

Here is what it do:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

So, as You see, it remove *.img files and that's it.

Back