error writing to fun 4

Viper

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive just got a new dynamite plus and a couple of fun4's from unapit, the programmer works well with moscs but when i try to programme the fun4's it goes through the process of writing like normal but at the end when it has to write the configuration it stops and gives an error message. its the same with both funcards and yes before someone asks i have selected the correct type of card from the menu. unfortunatly i havent any other funcards to try. could this be a problem with the programmer or is it the cards, both programmer and cards are brand new.

Are you sure you are writing the funcard with the right technique? MOSC and Funs are done differently...

Have a look for the tutorials in the download section.

Is your programmer set to phoenix mode for the funs?

assume that i know how to program a funcard and that all the settings for the programmer are correct. now, i get the error once the ext eep, int eep and flash have been PROGRAMMED, at the end of the writing process the cofiguration settings are written to the card, this is where it stops.
has anyone else experienced this using cas and dynamite plus or with cards from unapit?

Back