error playing super mario brothers with wiikey2

samtau

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have tried two different copies of super mario brothers and i get the error " The system files are corrupted please refer to the wii operations manual for help trouble shooting. I can still play all of my older games but i get this error when i try and play super mario brothers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am currenlty running a wiiKey 2 with V1.3 and the wii is at update V4.1u.

Ive been out of the wii scene awhile now , but this game will not run from disk , you need to run it from a usb loader or even sd card.

Providing you have the homebrew channel you could try neo gamma loader ( beata 14 think it was i tried ), this worked for me.

Ive been out of the wii scene awhile now , but this game will not run from disk , you need to run it from a usb loader or even sd card.

Providing you have the homebrew channel you could try neo gamma loader ( beata 14 think it was i tried ), this worked for me.

This is wrong.

Wiikey has an updated firmware released and will allow you to play new mario bros without issue.

Back