Error mrssage

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys keep getting this error message when I run a .exe file...if I delete the folder and extract from rar again it works fine for a bit but then after a while I get message again..

Attachments

• 20210320_155438.jpg
    20210320_155438.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Nah that didn't work..installed latest winrar 64 bit...

What I would do is take a checksum of the file when it works, and then take a checksum of the file when it doesn't work, and see if the checksum has changed.

If it has changed then that would lead me to think that either something (a program) is corrupting it, or you have issues with your hard drive.

If the checksum remains the same, and the exe errors then it's possible you have a memory fault or something on the machine is causing issues (i.e. virus or malware)

It is just an exception. Its the result of badly designed software.

All that means is the application encountered an issue that it was not coded to handle. In this case its trying to loop through a list(Collection) and the expected end of the list is before where it thinks it is.

Does the error only occur when you do certain things. If its legit software your using then report the error and the steps they can take to reproduce to the software developer.

The odd thing you could try is re sync your clock on your computer I have seen this issue before, no idea why it was related to the clock but re sync the computer time fixed the issue.

Just a suggestion

Back