• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

error code

every time i try to load euro 2008 i keep getting this error code 80020148. is there any way to get around this??

sorry missed thread below this

Last edited:

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
no m8 cant get it going. other games work fine it is just this 1 so i think i might have a currupt iso. bummer.

you will also get that error code if your current firmware isnt high enough to play the game.

what is your firmware version?

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
thats not the problem then.

have you tried deleting the config.se file from FLASH 1 or/and restoring factory defaults?

Disk in the drive? Loader being used? CSO or ISO format?

just worked it out there-it is a dude memory card. i put the game onto my sons m/card and it worked a treat. i then compaired the writing on the back of the m/cards and they are totally different.

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
just worked it out there-it is a dude memory card. i put the game onto my sons m/card and it worked a treat. i then compaired the writing on the back of the m/cards and they are totally different.
Fake memory card? Put it in psp hover over icon and press triangle for information, should say magicgate supported if real.