error 11 and 16

P4TCA

'Stupid Scottish White Guy'
Reaction score
My di 4000-t LED display comes up with nit then goes to err 11 then changes to err 16. Is there a guide to what these error messages are or does anyone know what they mean or how to fix them?

Yeah the net id was wrong thanks m8. I'll try the funcard method and se if that helps.

Cheers.

I am in a bit of a catch 22 at the moment. I bought a jtag to read the boxkey. I can't Jtag as the box wont initialise as i have the errors. I cant use funcard to change net id as I don't have the boxkey. Is ther any other way apart from removing the atmels?

Thanks for the reply m8. I guess I'll give it a bash, if nothing else I can at least say I tried!

Try removig red jumper for 20 secs. take out battery and short out, make sure the power is off when doing this. put jumper back in and then try J tagging

Thanks m8 I'll try that next. I have removed the tsop and tried to read it at my work eventually I managed to read something of the chip however, which file format should the dump be saved? The format the proggy tried to save it as did not work so I saved it as intel hex or sometninhg along that line and it saved it. The problem being the dump could not be transferred to floppy as the disc had not enough space. Are these dumps normally bigger than floppy size s this could give me problems or is it the type of file I saved it as?

Back