Erith in Kent net id?

clive58

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been asked by an old workmate who is doing his own box what Erith in kent comes under ie pure NTL or ex-c&w and what the Net id and freq' it is there because I can't find it in the doc's I have, he has NTL modem but not TV and has aquired a box at a bootsale, any help please, thank you.
Clive.

here you go mate
Ex c&w
net i.d. 41050 666.750

(it comes under bexleyheath, although it states it's ntl, it isn't pure ntl, i know this cause a friend of mine has it)

Thank you tina hope to return the favour to you some day.

Sorry if that sounded like I'm after you, I am happily married but the guys on here are bound to rip the p*ss out of me now :Laugh:

I know I'm going to end up binning this thread but I'll let it go for a while just for a laugh if you don't mind tina.

Clive.

clive58 said:
Thank you tina hope to return the favour to you some day.
Sorry if that sounded like I'm after you, I am happily married but the guys on here are bound to rip the p*ss out of me now :Laugh:
I know I'm going to end up binning this thread but I'll let it go for a while just for a laugh if you don't mind tina.
Clive.

Tina your not the only one he's after he's been chasing a few but not got anywhere yet....LOL

you dont give up do you clive..lol

:Smileysex

:Laugh: I knew it as soon as i posted it what it sounded like but i thought i'd give you guys something to laugh at, maybe i should just move this thread to fun and laughter lol. :rolleyes:
Clive.

No probs Clive,
You can return the favour any time, any place, any where........................

on dw of course.....lol

JIMMYQ said:
you nearly had him excited there tina

only nearly, i'll have too try a bit harder next time..........lol

Back