Erase Titanium 2 Card

Sunstar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have an infinity USB unlimited programmer, I am tryuing to erase a friends tit2card, yet the programmers states "No CPU could be detected on the inserted card" and when trying to erase or program, I cannot get pass the Authenticate stage (Authenticate is in Red).

I have also tried the Titanium Card Loader 1.1 and the Titanium Updater 2.0 with the relevant com ports.

Any ideas how I could get this card to work?

Thanks

TESTPRN

Hi:nopity:
Hope im wrong but u may have killed the card
I think tit cards have 2 be read in pheonix mode(vcp)
I could be wrong check the download sec
Theres a tut for tit with that proggy u got.
Never done a tit card though so i could have it all wrong
If i aint wrong then dont detect card or u ll kill the atr:Wave:

Hi,

I tried reading/resseting the card in Nagra, I get "Error resetting card, ATR String Invalid". Looks like the card might be dead, Is there anyway of reviving it?

Thanks

TESTPRN

Hi again : multi :
If u find a way let me know 2 cos ive got 2 cards like that
I tried running atr ress prog on em over night no joy.
Have u checked the tut yet as i said ive never done 1.
I use atmega163 they r cheaper and do same job 4 now.
I do know u get a warning saying that detecting card may damage it.
And i think they aint lying LOL
I think u owe your mate a new card but i coud be wrong
Only time will tell:Cheers:

testprn said:
Hi
I have an infinity USB unlimited programmer, I am tryuing to erase a friends tit2card, yet the programmers states "No CPU could be detected on the inserted card" and when trying to erase or program, I cannot get pass the Authenticate stage (Authenticate is in Red).
I have also tried the Titanium Card Loader 1.1 and the Titanium Updater 2.0 with the relevant com ports.
Any ideas how I could get this card to work?
Thanks
TESTPRN

You need to be in phoenix 3.68 and reading card via titanium progger .

Still no joy

Hi

Tried that with the programmer that came with the infinity card reader, still no joy

Thanks

TESTPRN

mate i think you are confused, let me try and break it down a bit:
1.) as already previously stated you need to be in phoenix mode to use the 3rd party software for programing a tit2
2.) you will need a piece of software that erase's and programs your titanium2 card, which can be foudn in download section. The software you got with your progger is no good for this.

find attached the program to do this

hope this clarifies things, if you need more help let me know

When you select titaniumcard2 the infinity unlimited will automatically run in phoenix mode and the card can be erased and flash,eep and cryptkey written without using VCP and third party software.
I had the same problem as you (red authenticate) with a new tit2 that was a dud. When I exchanged the card it worked fine.
:Cheers:

Think you are wrong there dodjer. To get into Phoenix mode you open the Infinity software select tools at the top and from the drop-down vcp mode. You then get the settings menu click OK and programme shrinks to task bar.

You are right in saying that you should be able to erase card from within the Infinity software. Hope this helps

Cheers
Rigsbybeer

Hi all: grim :
Sorry to be a kill joy but we are all missing the point
Is the card F****d. I think it is so stop arguing about the way to program it.
No mater which software you use u need a atr.
Now if u all agree unless he and i can revieve/retrive the atr
It will never work so has anyone got any ideas how to fix that
Before anyone says it ive tried atr res prog no joy.
Im pretty sure he tried to detect card message pops up saying
you could damage card and he/I said yes
: dragon :

Back