Epson Printer problem

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a fairly new Epson xp-3105 printer, bought from Lidl a couple of months ago after dropping my last printer. Wireless and had it working perfectly till last week. Scans no problem and saves to my pc so network is ok.
When trying to print document from pc to printer I get the error "Print Job Cannot Be Sent". After going through diagnostics it reports there may be a problem with the print spooler which it "fixes", then say's printer is set to offline or pause which it isn't able to fix as it isn't set to them anyway.

Can't find the receipt so I'm stuck with it. Will work normally using a usb connection but I bought wireless for a reason.
Any ideas anyone?

Maybe something has changed in for routers firewall settings. Maybe a port has closed or your anti virus is blocking it. Does it print if connect drect to the pc?

Check that your printer is set to default the wifi one example XP-42 413 415 series (Network)

Are remove all drivers and software and start from scratch, set it up again with usb connected and follow the install instructions

Disable your firewall and anti-virus

And delete any printing ques you have running

I've already uninstalled it ready to try all you suggest tomorrow. Epson support site wasn't working earlier so couldn't download driver etc;
The cd disk that came with it didn't work from new, lol.

Have you tried printing from a different device? Might help indicate whether it's a printer or Windoze fault....
Good call Trev. Prints no problem via iPrint on phone. Even automatically selected printing on both sides. I now need to try completing the reinstall on windows but the sun is beating down in my back garden.

What to do :)

Back