EPL next season - Viasat

smithy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Taken from alshat

Premier League - the world's hottest football league for Viasat

.main-inner {width:930px;}From August you will see the Premier League only in Viasat sports channels . Only with Viasat , you are guaranteed the full range of Premier League broadcasting. Switch to Viasat now so you get to try all channels , and ViasatHD Viasat OnDemand free for 3 months . Within three months , choose the peace and quiet which selection you want to keep .

On what channel will you send the Premier League ?
We will broadcast all 380 matches in our pay- TV channels , primarily Viasat Football and Viasat Sport Viasat Sport but also HD and extra channels . We will also develop monitoring of the Premier League through a new channel in HD quality that focuses solely on the Premier League - Premier League Viasat HD . This channel will provide live coverage of Premier League matches , daily news programming , documentaries and classic great games of yesteryear . Viasat extra channels , you can access when you have sports package via satellite with Viasat .

As shown on HD channels and what is shown on Viasat Football and Viasat Sport ?
We will prioritize Viasat Football and make the absolute most popular games there, followed by Viasat Sport . To gain full access to all the games that we broadcast from the Premier League needed supply HD TV , Viasat Sport HD Viasat HD Premier League . Additional channels are used in many games broadcast simultaneously .

How do I get access to Viasat Sport Supply ?
Viasat Sport entire range available on Viasat's own satellittplattform . Sports range is continued in the IPTV and cable TV operators that channels exist for today , that Com Hem , Tele2, Cable TV , Canal Digital Cable TV , Telia and Bredbandsbolaget . Viasat sports channels are not in the Canal Digital satellite or via Boxer . The new Premier League channel in HD will be available on Viasat's satellite platform from August and the start line . This channel will also be available in Com Hem's HD TV range .

With a subscription to Viasat containing sports and HD channels , you will be able to see all 380 matches live via our sports and extra channels . With a subscription to our sports channels of any of the other providers of them, you'll be able to see 250 live games on our SD channels , and 300 matches live on even high-definition channels are included in your subscription .

Will you send the Premier League on free TV ?
We will send up to 10 games per season in TV10 , and produce a magazine which is sent each week in the same channel .

Will you raise the price ?
A rise of the sports offered will be , contact your provider of television to get information about what applies to you.

How will you frame your broadcasts ?
With the right and the interest that there 's an important responsibility to develop the framework and surveillance . Viasat Football recent years has attracted attention for the way it shows on the football , not least in the TV price crystal but also observed in other contexts such as Nordic Sport Business seminar in which Viasat Football two years in a row, their best producer of football . That we may be able to broadcast Premier League will of course encourage us to continue to develop our broadcasts . We will do the framing studio at least two days a week with our estimate of presenters , experts and commentators . We will be in place in England every week to make special reports and follow the main teams and players .

Will you be recruiting new presenters and commentators ?
Viasat Football has reinforced its line-up of Aftonbladet's acclaimed football expert Erik Niva . Ola Wenström leads Viasat football broadcasts already awash with razor sharp experts Glenn Strömberg , Ola Andersson , Bo Petersson and Sladjan Osmanagic . Among the commentators felt deserving Henry Strömblad and Niklas Holmgren . Further recruitment is not excluded in order to take care of this right is huge .

What other rights do you have on the football side of this fall ?
We have the two most powerful rights that exist on the Swedish market , the Premier League and Champions League . To complement these , we will continue our focus on English FA Cup and the French league . We will also send a lot of football teams .

your looking at a min of 2metres Fano

Fooking hell, I can pick it up with a coat hanger here in glasgow.

Remind me never to move to Cork. ;)

Does it really need a 2m dish in Cork?

5e in nds and on 1w in conax.

the 2 packages are normally seen as the same but they're not
*Viasat is NDS on 4.8W (5W)
*and Canal Digital (that lost EPL next season) is Conax on 1W

sorry lads my bad,it was late last night when i posted and for some reason i thought it was on 7w dont know why i thiught that too many beers i suppose

the 2 packages are normally seen as the same but they're not
*Viasat is NDS on 4.8W (5W)
*and Canal Digital (that lost EPL next season) is Conax on 1W

should be 5e not 5w.
but its part of the canal digital package on 1w.

price wise for a card was showtime, about £400 but reception was a problem.
the others had the 3pms but wern't cheap.

the good old days. and sometimes on all 6 channels AT THE SAME TIME.

Back