EPL Blocked

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone having trouble watching epl now on iptv. I have tried every channel showing MU v LFC with a vpn and not one will play..

working ok here on sports prem league HD

Just had this reply from my provider

The ISPs in the UK and across Europe have recently become much more aggressive in blocking our service while football games are in progress. In order to get ourselves off of the ISP blacklist we are going to black out the EPL games for all users (including VPN users) starting on Monday 5th March. We believe that this will enable us to rebuild the bypass process and successfully provide you with all EPL games

Looks like looking for another provider....

Just had this reply from my provider

The ISPs in the UK and across Europe have recently become much more aggressive in blocking our service while football games are in progress. In order to get ourselves off of the ISP blacklist we are going to black out the EPL games for all users (including VPN users) starting on Monday 5th March. We believe that this will enable us to rebuild the bypass process and successfully provide you with all EPL games

Looks like looking for another provider....

If that's Ace, they said it would only last 2 weeks.

Mine has been good all weekend without a vpn but in the past few weeks had to use a vpn but they have sorted it out now

Back