epgimporter not importing

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi giuys got a vu+ultimo with latest BH 3.0.3Q image, i have the latest epgimporter plugin with the latest rytec(xz) for virmin cable i have configured epg importer correctly and have selected the virgin service via the blue button..but when i press yellow button to download ..it doesnt downlaod anything and stays on 0 events....see picture..any ideas ? taIMAG0257.jpg

if you mean from the epg importer plugin, then yes i have selected the virgin epg and have ticked them..

if you mean from the epg importer plugin, then yes i have selected the virgin epg and have ticked them..

No m8 if you go through your image epg section there should be an ontion for cable or virgin

ah ok thanks..so why is it not downloading the epg...? working fine on my duo2 same settings

yes, bh 3.0.3 Q, this is the very latest BH image for vu+ultimo. the duo2 has 3.0.4 as the latest BH image.

For some strange reason the epgimporter for Vu+ultimo is very very slow to download..I let it run as usual and after 15 minutes it started to download the epg..took a good 20 minutes or so to download. I've set it to Auto download at 3 am...well at least it works but very slow..

ok thanks didnt know that..looking at my epg now whhich was downloaded at 3.30am in the morning.i have epg till wednesday 18 oct till 23.05pm...i guess one day missing...ill change it to download at 06:35am

Back