EPG

F7 MJS

Member ++
Reaction score
HI ZGEMMA H9T BOX iptv script no EPG ON SPORTS OR MOVIES every thing else is good,,, epg on all other bouquets can any one help please or ideas how to fix problem,, thanks

If you ran a script to import the channels it should import a IPTV epg category to EPG Import.

If you havnt got EPG import installed then install it the run the script. Its just a matter of selecting it and then a manual import.

If you ran a script to import the channels it should import a IPTV epg category to EPG Import.

If you havnt got EPG import installed then install it the run the script. Its just a matter of selecting it and then a manual import.
hi got epgimport removed it reinstalled it twice crazy all other channels epg but sports and movies none any thing I can do ,,is it the box got 2 h9t zegmma both the same nothing on movies or sports thanks

hi got epgimport removed it reinstalled it twice crazy all other channels epg but sports and movies none any thing I can do ,,is it the box got 2 h9t zegmma both the same nothing on movies or sports thanks
Have you got a usb in there for extra memory storage

Lets go back a bit, you have epg IPTV ? Say sky1 but you dont have an epg for IPTV sports and movies ?

Did you run a script in putty to install the IPTV channel list ?

In sources on EPGImport do you see your IPTV provider as the script when executed adds this its usually at the bottom.

Or are you trying to use some Rytec listing ?

Lets go back a bit, you have epg IPTV ? Say sky1 but you dont have an epg for IPTV sports and movies ?

Did you run a script in putty to install the IPTV channel list ?

In sources on EPGImport do you see your IPTV provider as the script when executed adds this its usually at the bottom.

Or are you trying to use some Rytec listing ?
yes nothing on all sports or movies got epg on every thing else ,,running script yes see server in scources , I put green tick in box then press yellow to start import ,,been back to server he tells me it something to do with rytec every thing ok his end
yes to all your questions

Mount a usb or HDD is the first thing you need to do as memory may be full on the box and no storage left. Memory is tiny on your box. Just checked spec and i was thinking of a h9s model sorry

Mount a usb or HDD is the first thing you need to do as memory may be full on the box and no storage left. Memory is tiny on your box. Just checked spec and i was thinking of a h9s model sorry
mounted a usb still nothing on sports or movies

yes nothing on all sports or movies got epg on every thing else ,,running script yes see server in scources , I put green tick in box then press yellow to start import ,,been back to server he tells me it something to do with rytec every thing ok his end
yes to all your questions
While you have the source then so its his end. His source.

Only thing id suggest is if you have any other sources selected un select them and do a manual install, that would eliminate what hes telling you regarding its a rytec problem.

Back