epg setup for zgemmah2s

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys ! help needed please, we have set up iptv on a zgemma h2s box with ipab the thing is we cant get the epg on ! we have searched all over youtube but every video it shows menu /download plugins/extentions/download epg but we cant find it anywhere ! any help is appreciated guys cheers ! we have tried using the putty method but when putty is on and we type in root enter there has to be a code to copy and paste next , what is the code ? is it hes user and password for the iptv he has paid for any ideas !

Last edited:
If I remember rightly , there's a section in the ipab PDF set up guide that tells you how using EPGrefresh

7. Sky with Virgin HD Bouquet Setup
Use this setup if you are connected to Satellite and Cable feeds and you wish Sky to be your primary
source of channels. You MUST follow these steps in order to ensure your channel line up is correct.
Set your local TV region to ensure correct Sky TV channels
STOP – You might be used to using Auto Bouquets Maker, but the iPab.tv Custom Image works very
differently. Bouquets and channels are managed by custom plugins – The iPab.TV Custom Image is
configured in a very unique way. Please follow these steps carefully. You should only need to make
a change to your region once – The iPab.TV Custom Image will take care of automatically updating
your channel line up on a nightly basis.
Check and Update your TV region
If you exited the Quick Start Menu, go back into this (Red Button > 7 (Quick Start Setup))
• 6 (Sky Bouquet Maker)
• Press the Menu Button to change the region and any settings
NOTE – By default iPab.TV is configured with Childsafe bouquets and channels (No adult, gambling
etc). If you wish to enable these channels, you should disable Childsafe in the menu here.
• Change the ‘BBC/ITV Region’ to match your local area (Press left or right to select a new
region)
• If you wish to have BBC One and BBC Two in HD, select Yes on this setting.
NOTE – During regional programming such as news, BBC One HD does not broadcast. You should
consider whether you want BBC One HD as channel 101. It is recommend this setting is set to no).
• You should not change any other settings unless you know what these do
• Green Button (OK) – This will save your settings
• Green Button (Start)
• The scan will start automatically - The scan will take a few minutes to perform a new scan
and when complete you will see a message ‘All Done” after which you will be returned to
the plugin menu
You will remain in the Quick Start Menu ready for the next section
Check and Update your Sky EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
• 8 (CrossEPG) > Configure
• Check that the ‘Storage Device’ is set to your USB (recommended)
• Press Red/Exit
• Select ‘Sky EPG Providers’ and check that Sky UK OpenTV is checked
• Press the Exit Button
• Select ‘Download now’
• Your Zgemma box will switch to a black screen and the radio will play and messages will give
you an update of the progress at the bottom – This process will take a minute or two and
will then return you to the menu
• Exit Button > Exit Button > Exit Button – This will return you to TV
Create the Virgin HD Channels and HD Bouquet
• Red Button > 8 (Virgin Quick Start Setup) > 6 (Tuner Config)
• Select the Cable Tuner (this is usually Tuner B)
• If you have a Tuner Type displayed, Select Tuner C

thanks for the reply silverdale but is that not for the Cccam line we had the paid sub of the cline but most of the channels have gone off ! the epg for that works ok its just the iptv we have installed theres no epg !

Good job I copied pasted that or I'd be doing some moaning lol no worries.
There is a few tuts on EPG for iptv, I'll look tomorrow that's unless someone else jumps in before me :)

Don't put that hassle on yourself get a decent provider who supplies it through a putty script

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back