EPG problem

blokeunknown73

Inactive User
Reaction score
running dw3 neutrino image,great image guys, but my epg switches itelf off randomly on all the 4 options, please help, cant search for epg (only 3 characters). thanks

I had this again today, I just went in the DW menu, (Blue button) started the EPG, and changed the EPG options to standard VM.

Had to do this a couple of times now in the last month or so. (I guess it's a side effect of the switch over?)

Hi, I get this happening as well, Dazza's solution does work for me or just rebooting the box seems to fix it as well. Doesn't seem to be any pattern on when it does it, i can leave it on one station all day and it does it or be switching between channels and it does it.

perhaps the epg is filling the memory on the dreambox and not clearing correctly

Hi, I get this happening as well, Dazza's solution does work for me or just rebooting the box seems to fix it as well. Doesn't seem to be any pattern on when it does it, i can leave it on one station all day and it does it or be switching between channels and it does it.

perhaps the epg is filling the memory on the dreambox and not clearing correctly

Rebooting didn't solve it for me.

Back