EPG on me Dream 600 & a tidy bouquet?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know ages ago when i had a 500s that the EPG wasn't working and you had to link to an external Sql data base to download it, and at the time the server was down so no EPG for them, how ever I'm getting EPG on some channels but not others, using

EPG data store : Enigma
EPG Location : Internal hard disk
Number of EPG days : 4

Oh and whilst I'm on what's the best bouquet editor now as mines a mess...lol or can i grab a channel list from some one?

Cheers for your ears....

thanks buddy will have alook into it. i'm wondering if i can install it on the version of PLI i have save me reflashing....are they in downloads? addons?

You can use the sqlite plugin as it is already in the pli image but you need to map the channels to obtain from the radio times site.

Hell of a lot quicker just to re-flash m8

yeah good idea mate, seen that last night regarding having to map the channels, think when i get home the night i'll flash the PLI as suggested.....

Just looking on the PLI site and under the heading PLI open image there is nothing there matey? No Downloads have been added to this Category

yeah that's the one i was on, just finished a 13 hour shift so will check once i get my eyes calibrated.....lol

ah my bad...told you 30 hours at work and been none stop since 8am...lol, just read the link and thought ahhh, been there, hadn't clicked it...doh!

will download and then flash, fanks man

hi chaps, well tried the top 2 of them images and me box won't boot so looks like ima have to got back to the stable image....hope me box still works after a re-flash, was getting nothing on it with them images..:Fish:

Back