EPG Graphics H2S

oatesm

New Member +
Reaction score
Ive been messing around with the look of the EPG screen on my ZGEMMA H2S and cant for the life of me get it back to standard look.
Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance

what image?

what is exactly the problem, e.g text too big, too many rows etc..

what image?

what is exactly the problem, e.g text too big, too many rows etc..
Using wooshbuild 7. When i press the epg button i get epg info but i want to go back to the S*y looking epg

srgberian method changes the skin but from the sounds of it you change just the skin for the EPG.

i dont use wooshbuild so not sure how to fix it.

i would advise you to reinstall the image and take a image settings backup after configuring it so if you accidentally change something you can revert the image back to the settings you like.

Yeah I'll reinstall it.
It only take around 15 mins so not a problem.
That will teach me from not paying attention when in changing things.
Appreciated

Are you asking about the little TV window? If so, it is called Picture in Graphics.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

No my friend. Its the text that the EPG shows that's different, its showing everything you need but in a different format.

Maybe you can show a picture of it as well as settings page.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

if you exit out onto main screen watching tv then push up and press blue button does it still give same epg

i always use ipab doesnt seem to be as heavy on the ram or processor and epg is similar to sly

It looks like you have set the EPG button to 'Show Multi EPG' where as you want it set to 'Show Graphical EPG'. I'm using my own ViX4E2PROJECT builds so not 100% sure if this will be the same in OpenATV though most likely is as I don't remember changing that location and as my ViX4 builds are ultimately derived from ATV though might be named slightly different in the menus (and Wooshbuild and iPab are ultimately backups of ATV so unless they've been changed they will be similar to) try taking a look here....

Menu > System Setup > Usage & GUI > Button Setup > EPG button mode > Set to 'Show Graphical EPG' to get back to the original type look.

Lavaman you are a star. this worked straightaway.
Thanks for everyone's input into trying to help me out.
Just like to say top site

Back