epg dm600

cryptix

Inactive User
Reaction score
right hear goes running darkstar11 on dm600 enigma1.not overkeen on this image.but have to have it on my box because its the only image

( i know of } that has open vpn on it.now the question is .how can i get a 7 day epg on my bow.like sky or radio times.all the pluggins on the box are pretty crap.would it be possible to download the solite database to my box ??.or if not can anyone tell me how.thanks in advance

have a look around on the forum and older posts, i'm in the same boat but some good reading...

THREAD HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks m8 ime still no nearer.what i really need to know if i can download the solite database to the image i have on the box.if so were can i download it from thanks again

you normally download the plugins via the menus, not sure what image your using but i you can do it with PLI Jade, even though i could not be bothered mapping all the channels as that's why i was looking for a new image that would do it all for me! but the new "nightly builds" will not work on me dream...what image you got on there?

Darkstar11 open vpn.i had the jade image on box but no open vpn on it this darkstar11 is the only one i know of with open vpn THERE IS NO SOLITE DATA BASE ON THE ADDONS.IN DARKSTAR THAT WHY I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN DOWNLOAD IT CHEERS

Last edited:
Back