Entitlements

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi guys I just checked my entitlements in oscam and its showing card ok but only 5 entitlements and when I checked further my sports channels (thats as far as I checked) are not working. Any ideas as to why the card did not receive an update and what I can do to get them back.
Cheers.

you have either missed the entitlement update and so they have expired or worse you have been hit with the HD pairing EMM and its game over, if its neither and you are using Oscam then just wait for the next EMM update to resolve the expired entitlements.

Had no problems until now to be honest but when I turned off emm blocking for global etc its not logging any, I'm leaning toward Oscam needing to be updated as when I checked my other dm500 with a setanta card, that has received entitlements, when global emm blocking is turned off I can see them being written to the card, I have switched cards around now so will have to wait and see but the few entitlements that are left on the card expire on the 29th

think you can change pin number & force an update just need to hope you get right one

pretty sure still works

never missed any updates using Oscam

tried that twice today, i see 1 uniqe emm written to the card but the entitlements werent updated, and before anyone asks, yes the bill is paid up to date lol,,...

may need a phone call to that lot
see if they send a hit to card

What is the model number of the official box you have from them, if its paired to a DRX-890 or above looks like you have been hit

I've no idea what the original box was, been gone a long time. Is it the end of cs for me so if theyve hit the card?

Although bear in mind that the server isnt logging any emm's whatsoever whereas the other server is so I've swapped cards about and see if it gets an update.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA just checked entitlements and were back up again, now to remember how to update oscam..

Now I'm really stumped. I have 2 servers here, both dm500 running commando 15d, both with the same version of Oscam, both with same Oscam.conf config.
1 box will allow EMM's to be written to the card but the other will not, tried updating to latest version of Oscam still no joy, anyone got any ideas?

If one setup is letting you update the card and one is not then it maybe something as simple as a small setup error in the AU section

If one setup is letting you update the card and one is not then it maybe something as simple as a small setup error in the AU section

Hi Digi247 thanks for the reply, I have compared both configs and cant see anything untoward but I'm really not an expert, this only happened with the latest round of updates and hasn't happened before.
What would be a good working example of AU configs for 0963 card?
Thanks again.

show your setup with the important bits hashed out may be a good idea

these are working configs

Attachments

• SKY UK Oscam Config.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 37
I shall try those as soon as I get home, or might even log in remotely and do it from here.
Thanks very much.

Actually that will take my server offline so will wait til after bedtime to pratt about with it..

Last edited:
OK just analysing my configs and guess what! 1 line missing, I don't know how its missing but how well it had to be that one.
Line posted below.

au=lower-reader

working now...
Thanks for the heads up..

my card show no entitlements, who can help do run emm to update entitleenments?

because i not know how to do it , thanks

Attachments

• EMM OK.jpg
    EMM OK.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 18
Back