Entering Of Keys By Remote Dbox2

bobnab

Inactive User
Reaction score
I managed to change the keys the middle of last week and with success, I tried last night to change the keys with no success, I know from Bigmaq that the keys have been changing a lot in the last couple of days. Can somebody please explain the following, in keylist.txt several lines of keys. key 0 has i line ending ROMIO AU KEY, Key 1 several lines with different dates with endings either ROMIO AU KEY or ROM7 AU KEY , can lines with old dates be deleted and just leave 2 lines latest date for key 0 and for Key 1. Which line should be edited for key 1 ROMIO or ROM7. Also when i changed the keys last night and saved them, then rebooted and checked the keys again Key 0 had reverted back to the previous setting. Do i need to change something to stop the keys automatically updating. I also read in 1 post that you have to alter the keys in the SOFTCAM.KEY as well is this correct. Any help woul be gratefully received. PS when i altered the keys last week there were only 2 lines one for key 0 and one for Key 1, and key 0 was the same as the one listed on BIgmaq, therefore only had to change Key 1. Eagerly awaiting any assistance from those with the knowledge. Thanks

havent done the manual keys for some time now.but as i remember it was only 1 number on1 line that changed when they did a roll.so you should have a line where numbers are same bar 1 number. just scroll to that number and change it.also in your ema settings you are better running evocamd. or if you can ftp the files nagrarom 7,10,11 in this stops the need to manually change keys. hope this is helpfull

what a lot ov people do wrong is when the keys have been edited and saved they tend to reboot there box by going into the dbox menu and scrolling to reboot box.forget doing that once you have edited save and unplug completly from the mains then plug back in works every time.and all so if you have any probs with the emu not decrypting ie(gbox-evocamd)use Mgcamd works every time with andromida image.

havent done the manual keys for some time now.but as i remember it was only 1 number on1 line that changed when they did a roll.so you should have a line where numbers are same bar 1 number. just scroll to that number and change it.also in your ema settings you are better running evocamd. or if you can ftp the files nagrarom 7,10,11 in this stops the need to manually change keys. hope this is helpfull
thanks, i know about the ftp route but because it worked the first time and i am plucking up the courage to connect pc to dbox i just thought i would try again, do not want to mess anything up by using ftp until i am confident that i know what to do. Cheers

The numbers seemed to have changed totally since the last time i did it, having to change both the Key 0 and the Key 1 lines and nearly the whole of the numbers, what is the significance of the ROM7 and ROMIO lines,for KEY 1 line which needs changing. Cheers

bob when u put in the keys before you reboot make sure au isnt on? you can check this on camd/config its near the keylist/txt

hi, I heard that if you continue to manually enter the keys into dbox2 , it knackers the box ?? anyone else heard this ? I have manually entered the keys 3 times now with no problems.

hi, I heard that if you continue to manually enter the keys into dbox2 , it knackers the box ?? anyone else heard this ? I have manually entered the keys 3 times now with no problems.

I think someone is having a laugh....:proud: :proud:

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Must be from the key man.

I think when I last ftp the keys across, I used reload channel list. Instead of switching box off/on.

Should only be 1 digit of a difference in the line, either letter or number, that's been the story for all the key changes so far. Changed my mates and dad's but I can't access tuxbox now through remote and looking for guide to access PC as I've now got the ethernet and patch cables.

Back