Enter public keys on tit

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya, In the same boat as everyone no au on tit card.
Anyone out there kindly pm me keys for today and clarify where on my image file i should enter keys. I believe it is public keys o & 1 but just like to check as still a noob at all this. Cheers

No worries sussed it myself open image file of new rst hex for your area and look at line 1
10000000aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb43
A=key0
b=key1
open your card image and enter keys in public keys 0 & 1
and write to your tit and waheeey free viewing.
i know its only a temp fix but better than nothing

sorry 2 sound like a noob but i dont use nagra wich hex file do i edit with the new keys? flash,inteep,eeprom? cheers

or if you have a spare funcard just write that for now using latest rst in downloads

tryed it made a rst with bk and ird and programed it with the new rst but hasent worked? what am i doin wrong? sorry iv always used tit new 2 funcard lucky i had a spare!

hiya will try to help you with tit image.
Using winexplorer load the saveep file and save image of your tit card and then launch nagraedit and open image of your card.
Click on data editor and change public keys 0 & 1 With keys posted today.
save this image then relaunch winexplorer and load the loadeep file and write image back to card. This should then work fine

use rst gen to create , save as my flash load, and write this to flash get the latest rst from downloads load and write this to INT EEP thats it , nothing in ext eep.

Last edited:
Back