enquiry

billyk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an old nthell card, is this a mosc card ? and if so what would it be known as in infinity unlimited as i see no options there for mosc ?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

billyk said:
I have an old nthell card, is this a mosc card ? and if so what would it be known as in infinity unlimited as i see no options there for mosc ?

yes,infinity unlimited is a progger.

billyk said:

You need to set the programmer into Phoenix mode 3.68mhz and then use Nagraedit etc. to read / write the card.

Just make sure you have correctly configuired / assigned the comm ports to match the software / programmer requirements.

Thanks for the replies guys but what i need to know is what the card is known as in infinity unlimited...ie...funcard...titanium, basic card or whatever cause in the pull down menu there is no mosc option.

@ billyk - you missed the point!! You don't read / write the card with the infinity software, al you do is set the progger to phoenix mode 3.68MHz. Then you leave that running in the backgound and fire up Nagra Edit to do your reading and writing. Just make sure the com port settings are correct and you should have no problems.

Back