enigneers menu

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please tell me how to access the engineers menu on a v+ box,this month i have been charged £33 for ppv movies i have bought,want to see if it records anything in the engineers menu,thank you

its the same as all other boxes hold in the up/down buttons

Last edited:
does that mean reboot then hold the up and down buttons together,thanks

would the engineers menu tell you if you had bought ppv films,just that ive been charged for 10 films that i havent watched and i cant understand why this is

it should tell youon page 7 of diagnostics and when you watched it
hold in the up/down buttons and press reset hope this help

thanks for your help,i have been to page 17 in the engineers menu and its got no purchases for any movies or events,yet i have been charged £33 for on demand services

thanks for your help,i have been to page 17 in the engineers menu and its got no purchases for any movies or events,yet i have been charged £33 for on demand services
Tell Tricky Ricky's lot and they will send an engineer to check, then when He has confirmed it you can go for a full refund, looks to me like the smarmy one is making lots more dosh out of people in this way,you are not the first that I have heard about!!!

this can happen if someone is ordering ppv movies on a modded box and some poor bloke is getting billed for it.......in this case its you mate.....just tell them it wasnt you....

or the other reason is that you are using a modded card in your subbed v+ box

Back