EnigmaX Stress!

dtwomac

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have sent the bruteforce files to var/tuxbox/config/ and restarted the box but no bruteforce, only the old cable scan files, normally bruteforce cancels these out. as a result no channels are found. the previous image worked no problem so box isn't naff PLEASE HELP!!!!!

: shocked2

the bruteforce files have changed location in this image.

they go in /share/tuxbox instead of /var/tuxbox/config

hope that solves your stress :)

Liam

Fair enough I will give this a go thanks for the information just out of interst can you change the skins on this image?

Thanks.
Dtwomac.

Sound.

Hi, got the thing to tune and got the channels on but no sound from the scart and none from the phono ports the volume is at max and as far as I can see the settings however vague seem to be set right there is no sound on the radio ether. Please give me some advice on the next course of action before I re-flash it. Thanks

:CRYBABY:

hi m8

double check your scart leads m8 as sound on this image is fine best thing to do take the scart leads out of the sockets both sides and put them back in again firmly m8

cheers

Hi Gav, The setup is in permanant situ i.e the leads for scart audio antenna et cetera dont get touched all i do is change the image remotly by p.c so the scart is not an issue I proved this by re-flashing the old image back on just to check the box hadn't gone T***s up. But thanks for the idea.

Hi all
just a quick question:::

i really like this EnigmaX image its been in stream now for 3days and more running very stable sound is fine picture quality is great

question is Can you add your own bouquets N service files, i've run a scan which is fine and created my own but when i run the scan i lost my PPV/front row, Now if you can add you own bouquets N service files that be sweet !!

Thx again DW

There is mixed opinions on how to get the front row up and running.
It seems that if you convert your neutrino services.xml/bouquets.xml files using BOUQUETTER (download from www.bouquetter.de, english patch is in the download section)
... then the Front Row channels appear and work fine :)

Liam.

It should be also possible to do an manual scan via network (NIT) with the default frequency, symbol rate and qam64.

well guyz
i've not been around for awhile n forgot about the RULES,
before asking question, haha (do a search)lol i've found all i needed to know guyz cheers N
thanks again all @ DW

Back