Enigma2 to IPTV software

JonMMM

Elite Member
Reaction score
As well as my IPTV sub I now have my FTA channels from my Enigma2 box on Tivimate puts everything in one place and viewable around the house. to do this I just downloaded the m3u8 file from the webif and uploaded it as a playlist.

It works great but has no EPG this on the other hand seems to get the EPG too, but I am not techy enough to understand it, if anyone wants to write a walk through that would be great.

deanochips/engima2_to_m3u_and_xmltv

I am not using an just getting a m3u8 file of the webif

Id use jedi maker extreme its a plugin that will insert bouquets to your channel list from your m3u it will also create a epg url for epg import another plugin to download the epg and insert it.

No you are totally misunderstanding, I am not trying to get IPTV on my Enigma 2 Box I am trying to get the channels from the enigma2 box on tivimate

Oh ok mate
As said I have a partial success in that I have got the m3u8 file of the enigma 2 box and uploaded that as a play list. It works great but does not provide a epg, the link in the original post say it works but I don't get it, no reason why it would not work on IMPlayer too if you want to have a look

Think I have worked out an easy way, grab the m3u8 file rename it to m3u, use m3u4u.com and upload there playlist and epg details to your iptv player

Back