enigma2 startup problem, help!

daisychain

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not sure what I did but when i reboot my box, a spash screen is displayed and then rather than showing a broadcast, it is displaying as in attachment. And channel changing, epg etc don't work on the remote.
Turned on debug but can't tell which logging is relevant.

If I go to OpenWebif, I can select a channel and every thing works fine then but would prefer not to have this startup issue,

Can anyone make sense of that enigma2 log?

Attachments

• enigma2.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Need a bit more information regarding your box model and image installed which you should find in (about) via remote.

First thing i would do is ftp to the box and extract/save cccam.cfg and newcamd.list files and save them to your pc...some images differ but generally these files can be found at these locations within your receiver...CCcam.cfg.../var/etc and newcamd.list at usr/keys

Once saved i would flash a fresh image...open atv is all i use but many other developer images are available depending on what box you have.

I set a start service channel and that helped in that it would go to that channel and remote would work so didn't didn't need to first select a channel using the web interface but still the startup seemed strange displaying 'Stopped' top right before going to the startup service channel.
So gave in and reflashed although was trying to avoid this as much as possible, Took CCcam.cfg as advised but also the bouquests and all working fine now. Was suspecting bouquets might have been the problem initially but cant be since working fine now, must have being due to some plugin.

Back