English And Proud ! BUT I am GAY!

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
what a crock of shit !!!!

what more can I say lol

what did Rooney say in the press conference "its only Algeria" lol

Rooney should have been taken off. His first touch was poor, and he didn't seem in the game at all.

Just put pretty much the same on facebook account ! What a load of tosh !!!

That's the first time I've watched England this year, I thought with all the hype about them they were supposed to be a good side?

It's only after tonight that I realise when they say their going to win the world cup its a tougue and cheek thing like Scotland with Ally's tartan army in 1978!.....Am I right? ;)

On a serious note, that's not good enough! England have world class players that can't play as a team.....simples!

get it roon ye! england are crap SHould add not bitter but clive tildsley argghh make me hope you get beat everygame

Last edited:
you know your shit , we just haven`t realised we are.......till now.lol
at least we all agree this time england are pishhhhh..but i could of told use that before the world cup started lol its a joke before this turns out a boxing match:proud:well the england are pishhhhh bit isnt

We aint put five minutes of decent football together yet BUT that team in qualifying has to be in there somewhere and we aint out yet. Haahahahaaahhaha you scots lads y dont yoos bugger off n watch big brother.
Highlight of your summer cant be watching on jealously as England get tumbled out the world cup. HAHAHAHA

team full of jokers they know how to cheat on there wives. i would drop. shrek,fatpard and hasbeenesky.

They do not play for there country like they do for there club.

What can you say apart from fix up lol.

I do not think this manager has a clue about tactics.

Where is joe cole and why is he not playing, he is easily the most creative player we have and you need some flair to unlock these teams that are defending very well!!!

Anyway as I said in the shoutbox it cant get worse... can it pmsl ;)

Mickie

We aint put five minutes of decent football together yet BUT that team in qualifying has to be in there somewhere and we aint out yet. Haahahahaaahhaha you scots lads y dont yoos bugger off n watch big brother.
Highlight of your summer cant be watching on jealously as England get tumbled out the world cup. HAHAHAHA
don be a bad losser mate if england are shite well thats life ohh and how is big brother going ive not had a chance to watch it yet with all the hype of the world cup:banana::banana:

Being a Leeds fan I seen a lot of League One football in recent years and England at the moment are playing like an average League One side. No two ways about it. But everybody is having a poor one even the manager is getting it wrong making dodgy subs and iffy starting 11's yet leaving or most creative and influencial (Cole and Crouch) on the bench. Those say it's only Algeria, they nickname the group EASY, I say we are coming home without even seeing a goal scored in real time. Everybody expects a lot better from those players and the fans have every right to boo - and for Rooney to rag on the fans himself like he so petulantly did is bang out of order on his part - but even he isn't playing his natural game.....I don't recognize anyone in that team apart from Barry, Johnsen and James because everyone else has played like a fookin League One player when it actually counts - they're a disgrace to the nation and to that shirt that they wear! The best part is them players collectively actually think they are something special when really collectively they are underacheivers if anything and that's nothing to be proud of....it's an absolute disgrace! They deserve no less though with the dross they've been putting out on that pitch though....overpaid wankers most of them that's all they are.

whats cappello doing playing gerrard out of postion im a man u fan but rooney should have been taken off , also lampard and gerard cant seem to play together , i dont like the guy but heskey again shown the way , lacked passion and the effort was poor tonight, needs to change it for the last game .

don be a bad losser mate if england are shite well thats life ohh and how is big brother going ive not had a chance to watch it yet with all the hype of the world cup:banana::banana:

Not lost yet dog ;)

Not lost yet dog ;)

Not watched big brother either as my teams playing in a world cup ;)

We have been shite upto now tho, where is joe cole ?? I can only think he's got a knock and capello's saving him for bigger games (nowt bigger than wednesday now) it's either that or he's been even ****** than the rest in training. Id have cole wide left lennon wide right barry and lamps central and gerrard off rooney up top. Thank **** carra got booked tho because slovenias got some pace up front an i dont think he'd cope

Back