England v USA

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
What score you reckon guys will we win them i think its going to be a cagey one and we will take it 2-0.

Them Americans ain't a bad side but we should have enough to beat them.

Come on England!

3-0 at least to Eng...those Yank fekkers dont deserve to be in it unless they call it football...:proud:

1-0 England.

2-0 to England with Rooney and Gerrard/Lampard getting on scoresheet and Heskey missing 2 sitters

seen the last game with japan and my god the need help lads lol but i supose we can all pray come on england whos playing forward david blunkett?

USA USA USA USA!!

think the yanks could sneak this 6-0 tonight!!

Big Baldy in teh dugout has got it all planned out ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

always favour the underdog!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

2-1 England, think they will score first but will come back and beat em.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

2-1 to USA shrek to get sent off for violent conduct and miss the rest off the world cup.

we can all dream,
0034-3.gif

to be honest i have a feeling england are gunna get spanked in this one,then go on to have a really good tournament

england fan but im not so confident, the yanks have a great team now, there not the spanking boys they once was, iirc this is the team that put spains 46 unbeaten run to an end and had a 2 nil lead on brazil in the final of what ever cup it was.

there forwards are pacey and because it wasnt there main sport when they got taught how to play properly they bloddy listened, they pass like hell and have that ye har team bonding that all yank teams have.

hopefully a win but first games are always cagey look at the games we,ve had so far.

dont expect wonders from either team first game so tbh im glad we are playing tham first to get them out of the way.

im sat here now in my retro 82 england top leering over the south korean birds inthe crowd lol.

NAH!! FECK ALL I SAID ABOVE ENG - GER- LAND..... ENG-GER-LAND.... ENG-GER-LAND

i must say its nice to see the scots posting and trying to get involved any way they can pmsl.............. maybe next time boys maybe next time.....

an unconvincing 2-0 for us, then hopefully a bollockin from capello should get us goin for the rest of the tournament...

Back