England v USA

England ftw 10 nil....ahh fook off lol

Seriously now I think it'll either be a 3-1 win for us or a 3-1 loss for us....I just can't see either side not scoring tbh. Just depends which England team turn up I guess - and for the Scots that means form wise.....not literal. ;)

Spain to win the tournament though. Again. Too strong in all departments for me and they can play!

Not long now come on England!

Lennon could be key with his pace. Glad Milner got the nod over Carrick and second half Joe Cole should come on great impact player.

team america to win by 2 points to 1 :)

go team america ...yayyyyyyyyyy

usa.gif
usa.gif
usa.gif
usa.gif
usa.gif

lol think there will be some complaints about the covarage of this game,missed the first goal cos it went to an ad,and it keeps switching from hd to sd

Fooking joke Robert green why on earth capello didn't bring on joe cole

**** it lol... green must have been thinking about the 20 billion people watching that game lmao rofl... wtf was he thinking lol.

Proper Baron position for the England camp... bring on james and its just as bad.

Shoot from anywhere because you always have a chance lmao rofl...

Mickie

In all fairness to Green and James or whichever keeper is playing it's an unforgiving posistion to play in, they could have a blinder of a game and make one fook up and it costs big time

Having said all that .. what a clumsy coont lmao .. no wonder West Ham are always getting HAMMERED - PMSL :banana:

**** it lol... green must have been thinking about the 20 billion people watching that game lmao rofl... wtf was he thinking lol.

Proper Baron position for the England camp... bring on james and its just as bad.

Shoot from anywhere because you always have a chance lmao rofl...

Mickie

Blame the keeper lol.

the entire team were pants ;)

and i use the term "team" very loosely

Last edited:
Th team played very well.
Although Green did drop a huge clanger, he also made a brilliant save to stop us from losing.

Having said that

What a clumsy ****** he is............

that green's a foooookin plonker! i created a thread 2-3 months ago and said we lacked a top keeper and that just proved my point.... also those cryin out for ledley king, well there u have it, didnt finish an hour, never mind 90mins... and who comes on in his place?? jamie foookin carragher!!! mark my words, carragher is gona cost us big time. he was outdone by hull city's altidore for fun.. outpaced him and left him for dead and a better striker would have punished us... get dawson in ffs!

joe cole to start against algeria, drop milner & swp who was just awful! well played heskey, gerrard, lennon & johnson... thought they were terrific...

Every last one of them were shite tonight bar Glen Johnson.....looks like Robbie Green (gills) was suffering from altitude sickness from the looks of that performance between the sticks - it's like soccer aid last week, kick it straight down the middle yankees you'll score every time!

England do look very average though, we ain't winning feck all we simply aren't anywhere near good enough. We don't even play enough like a team. Now look at Argentina earlier and the Spanish when they play - marked difference.

I blame the manager as much as I blame the players though....end of the day the players are told to play a certain way, a certain style, and for me it doesn't suit us. Premier League is 100 miles per hour for 90 mins hammer n tong we do not play at international pace. Thommo said to me earlier take Lennon for example, cuts inside at Tottenham to great success whereas here he's told to cross - and he can't put a good ball in. At least Theo had an impact with his pace....and it's right. Fat Frank needs to buck his ideas up in that shirt too, surely if anyone should be dropped from that midfield it's him.

Joe Cole and Peter Crouch to start on Friday for what better be a big improvement because otherwise we're on our way home early folks.

Haven't had one for a while but rant over!

Oh an don't get me started on them ITV wankers.....grrrrr!! Couldn't script it man lol!

Heskey played best game i've seen him play in long time for England but ffs he is hopeless in front of goal.
I really do not understand why the two best attackers in Rooney and Gerrard are not paired up.
Lampard was just crap tonight.

And Beckham should do some god damn work and teach these england wingers how to cross a ball

Anyone else get pissed off with that ITV commentator (not townsend)?

Last edited:
Rooney was shite!!!
Lennon was pants... his final ball is crap!!!... milner and swp --- what are they even doing there.
Heskey I thought was alright.
And green lol... well hammers nearly relegated and capello takes there goally... ffs man stick in hart and let the lad learn!!!

I would prefer to play hart with little experience (but real potential) than these two clumsy coonts!!!

America played fantastic you have to give credit if they give that commitment every game they will do well... but again they also played a hyped up England that always fail to deliver... lets hope I eat them words

Mickie

Gerrard, Johnston, Heskey,Terry and Cashley did o.k.

As for Rooney...what is up with him, this is the world cup, the greatest stage for football and he doesn't show up, Lampard was sh1te, Lennon couldn't cross himself, SWP was rubbish and Green...well what a c0ck, some say he made ammends with a good save it 2nd half, well he did save it but was lucky cos he fluffed it and was lucky it hit the post.

Eng really need to pick the pace up and bring on one of the most creative and gifted players they have...Joe Cole.

Still all to play for and if they can't rise to the occassion then they should just go home. I am fed up watching them play this slow football, no excuses about altitude or anything else because they play that slow football much to often.

FFS England...its the world cup, give yourselves a shake.

Back