England v Germany

I think you're clutching at straws artie. The decision was wrong, not illegal, and it was ultimately irrelevant.

They were comprehensively outclassed by a better team.

Lol we were 2-0 down , we came back t0 2-2 before half time

hardly lost legally m8 nor was it irrelivant ..

I think you're clutching at straws artie. The decision was wrong, not illegal, and it was ultimately an Elephant.

They were comprehensively outclassed by a better team.

Aye a big fookin pink one. :proud:

:Cheers:

sorry to change your post nara. ;)

It was actually the best they played in the 4 matches but the defence was shocking, they missed Rio big time (as much as it pains me to say that). Crra may be slow but he would not have got caught out of position like Upson was. Krauts passing was crisp and they could have been 4 0r 5 up before England replied.

Of course it should have been a perfectly good goal and it may have made a slight difference but theres no way it can be used as an excuse for the way they played (or should I say failed to play) in the 4 matches. It's another big dissapointment for the English.

The gutter press are rubbing their hands, a goal dissallowed and England out of tournament early, all their birthdays come at once, they will have a field day printing utter trash (as usual).

They are an embarassment is all I can say.

In all honesty here and this aint a go ant England as I do like the players tbh but this is my honest assessment.

The English prem is regarded by England as the best league in the world but how many of the teams have a hardcore of english talent driving them on week in week out.

So for the most they are surrounded by top quality foreign players who I think make some of them look better than they are.

Who are the flair and creative players for England ?

Unless the Prem stops the influx of foreign talent or limits the number of them then I dont see England being a force on the world stage. But unfortunately in modern times players main want in life is league football IMHO.

slag England off if you like but YET AGAIN thers a dodgy decision involved before we lose

ARE U SERIOUS THAT WASNT A GOAL WTMF
EH AM NO STUPID...AYE IT WAS A GOAL.....BUT THEY STILL GOT HUMPED VERY EASY IN MY BOOKS:proud:

YER AS BAD AS THEY COMMENTATORS MAKING EXCUSES.ENGLAND OUT!!!!

In all honesty here and this aint a go ant England as I do like the players tbh but this is my honest assessment.

The English prem is regarded by England as the best league in the world but how many of the teams have a hardcore of english talent driving them on week in week out.

So for the most they are surrounded by top quality foreign players who I think make some of them look better than they are.

Who are the flair and creative players for England ?

Unless the Prem stops the influx of foreign talent or limits the number of them then I dont see England being a force on the world stage. But unfortunately in modern times players main want in life is league football IMHO.

I know what you are saying Chris and this may seem like a bad example considering they were dumped out on the asses and bottom of their group...but the Italians are still the current world champions and Inter Milan are still the only team ever to play a champions league game with no players from their own country in the team, all foreigners but they are still the world cup holders.

And the SPL is nowhere near as good as when their were more really good foreign players, the England team on paper has some really good players and look a good team, they just can't seem to play together when it counts, players being played out of their natural position does not help matters and not having the balls to drop the big names is wrong.

And the SPL is nowhere near as good as when their were more really good foreign players, the England team on paper has some really good players and look a good team, they just can't seem to play together when it counts, players being played out of their natural position does not help matters and not having the balls to drop the big names is wrong.

What's this thread got to do with the SPL?

It's about England being sh*t.... come on lads..

English if anyone wants to know lol..

What's this thread got to do with the SPL?

It's about England being sh*t.... come on lads..

English if anyone wants to know lol..

before you make snide remarks about my posts...read the the other posts, I was replying to the post above mine regarding the influx of foreign players in EPL being Englands downfall.

before you make snide remarks about my posts...read the the other posts, I was replying to the post above mine regarding the influx of foreign players in EPL being Englands downfall.

It wasn't a snide remark...it was a joke against england team..
Read it again..

It wasn't a snide remark...it was a joke against england team..
Read it again..

O.K I have read it again.

Please accept my apologies, just goes to show how things can be taken the wrong way.

Sorry bob.

O.K I have read it again.

Please accept my apologies, just goes to show how things can be taken the wrong way.

Sorry bob.

I'll apologise too jaffa...
I could have worded it better.

Drop all the useless c***s and bring in some new faces

Ashley Young
Theo Walcott
Agbonlahor
Micah Richards
Huddlestone
Dawson as a starter
Hart as a starter
Carlton Cole ahead of Heskey please surely Heskey will fook off and retire now!

I can hear our very own Mr Dutch making a case for Darren Bent and he would be spot on! 2nd top scorer (Striker) in the EPL last season and he doesn't even get considered!

A fuckin' 10 year old boy could have picked a better squad of players to go to SA.

6 million per year! Capello is laughing all the way to the bank and taking the FA for a ride! If he's not gone in the morning then the FA are mugs!

How many foreign managers are England going to go through before they realise that it has to come from the heart?

Deserved everything they got and were lucky it was only 4-1.

I never seen England during qualification but have to assume they played well to get there? However they are fuckin delusional if they thought they were going to win the world cup on they performances.

By the way the England team are flying into Glasgow Airport where they will recieve a heros welcome ;)......................Joke :)

Back