England v Algeria

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Shocking performance, i have seen and probably played in better sunday league matches than that crap!

Agreed. I thought the French were bad last night, but England take the biscuit.

If we can't beat Algeria, we've got no chance against Germany, Argentina, Brazil

"Nice to see your home fans booing you," said England striker Wayne Rooney to the television camera as he left the pitch in Cape Town.

Ai up

Cappello is the new fookin scolari...one formation pony with his 4-4-2...doesnt take a genius to figure that if something aint working change it.

Every god damn time we expect anything of England they play the most utter sh1t. Their motto should be "Talk Sh1t, Play Sh1tter"

"Nice to see your home fans booing you," said England striker Wayne Rooney to the television camera as he left the pitch in Cape Town.

Ai up

Didn't quite catch that what he said at the time but what the fcuk does he expect.....maybe just frustrated with his own performance

We even sub our best 2 players not they they did that much - Lennon and Barry

Ai up

Had to laugh at that, if the players actually put an effort in they wouldn't get booed.

i dont want to laugh but i cant help it hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah MON THE SLOVAKIA! ABE!!!!!

i blame capello for that ..its all his fault !!
his stupid pre match tactics dont work ... the players dont know wot the fuk they are doin from one match to another !
his subs where friggin outrageous !!
the players did not play in their correct positions ... the fukkin list is endless !!
i reckon capello is gettin paid off for letting england lose ..
the foreign prick needs to go home and lets get an englishman in charge !

the foreign prick needs to go home and lets get an englishman in charge !

yeh cause steve mclaren the wally with the brolly did a gr8 job!

we are shite, not good enough, its simple! we lack quality throughout the team and a team with more of an attacking threat would have put us to the sword!

i didnt catch rooney interview at the end but if he was complainin about being booed off then what a muppet! people have paid thousands of pounds to fly over to south africa, some even quit their jobs etc and they perform like a bunch pansies!

the players have to turn it around and go thru coz if we dont we are gona be the biggest joke at the world cup!

Blaming the manager is our typical English response time we looked at the players the bunch of overrated fannies!

Time and time again they cock up on the World Cup. Capello used the same formation, players and style in the qualifiers barring Walcott and everyone was singing his praises the fact is our players can't step up when it matters.

Not Capello who is to blame but the pricks on the pitch

the pidgeon sat on the Algerian net had seen the England team sheet and thought that was the safest place to sit and lay eggs with Heskey playing

where was the desire and the pride in playing for your country in the greatest football stage??? They seemed very lethargic and scared to do something.

I think Capello need to drop the one of the established names in the team e.g. lampard to jolt them out of their shell...

Or they can play 4 5 1 with rooney flanked by j cole and lennon with lampard and gerrard backed up by barry.

Either that or our team is really full of players that only look good because the foreign players they play with make them look good...

Come on ENGLAND!!!

Everyone is saying play the 4-5-1 formation, from the fans to the english football legends, but it will never happen, because Capello is too stubborn (or retarded) to change formation. He's hellbent on making his 4-4-2 formation work, even though now its stale and every team seems to have found way to play against it.

The one time capello played 4-5-1 against Japanese was for 10 minutes, and as soon as it worked,we scored and started to have some control in the match, the fookin idiot reverts back to his 4-4-2.

Back