England Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but not good enough , a pile of crap might be a bit strong but god we were on playing isreal

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You forgot one lol

bigsmilie160.gif

fooking sven clone
what a right tw@t

fancy picking lennon on the left
then what does he do take him off and put that other dopy basket from middlesbough on

and i though it was only roy evans who played ppl out of position

that was one of THE shittiest games of football i have ever endured.. what a pile of pish

on the other hand WELL DONE SCOTLAND,

_42724039_craigbeattiegoaltwo270.jpg

Last edited:
I never watched it, I refuse to watch any England game while that to55er Sven Goren Mclaren is in charge, he hasn't got a clue, he wasn't even a mediocre manager at Middlesbrough he was a and still is a SHIT manager !! :mad: Shame it wasn't him in charge of the Pakistani team

: shocked2 I fell asleep 10 minutes into the second half I'd say that says it all :sleep:
as for the manager :Dunce:

jesus its arsenal in disguise lmao

pmsl what a pitch they had my living room is wider lmao

well 11 men behind the ball if wenger cant beat it what chance has maclaren pmsl

what a joke manager he is lol, i thought he was going to draw a few christmas trees, couple of sheeps lmao... its about his lmit lol

lmfao did you see him come out and try and bitch lol hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

if you thought sven was bad you aint seen nothing lol

have fun all i did watching that game lol

<snip>

what a joke manager he is lol, i thought he was going to draw a few christmas trees, couple of sheeps lmao... its about his lmit lol

lmfao did you see him come out and try and bitch lol hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

if you thought sven was bad you aint seen nothing lol

have fun all i did watching that game lol

FPMSL Mickie that really made me laugh m80 :) You ever thought about a TV pundits job :)

Shame it wasn't him in charge of the Pakistani team
Err...I think thats going a bit too far...:grayno:

Anyway, this is my view:

Although I dislike Sven, he still gave us some good times with England, and is a much better manager than McClaren.

McClaren just talks a good match, shame he cant get the players to play one.

He was the wrong choice and needs to go, but the FA have this thing where when they appoint a manager they seem to think they have to keep him for several years, whatever the results. Get rid of him, and bring someone decent in to replace him.

Finally, here's a video to cheer all you lot up, of all the good times!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBc3V-KbJyw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBc3V-KbJyw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Notice how many goals Beckham plays a part in...

Cheers,

mas123:Wave:

have to say that I thought that was one of the most disjointed English performances since I've been watching them these last 20 years.

Carragher and Neville are never going to get forward (plus they should have swapped sides). We have never gotten over the loss of Shearer and I'm not sure wer have anyone of his calibre about to take up the mantle.

We do need an out and out right/left sided player with some craft.

My call....Get Becks back in the mix.

Lennon is one of the best right wingers in the premiership and you have a so called international manager playing him on the left(confusing)and you know nothing but a win will do,who`s your first substitute a defender,great managerial skills there....not,then you bring an attacker on with 10 mins to go,unbelievable.Mclaren is a national disgrace.

they miss jole cole on the left thats one thing.

but still for me to many long balls and rooney has only ever scored one goal with his head (against the gooners lol) defoe and johnson both sleep in match boxes... header my ass

what the fook are they gonna header ?

lampard for england is a waiste of time i dont care how good he is for chelski he cant do it for england (his mind must be on cheski pies and wages) and they should pair up someone else with gerrard as he looked the most dangerous yeseday!

rooney again taught us all how to use four letter words, really i did not know he knew the C word.

lenon ran around like one of those old microphones wih his dodgy hairdo should have had pennent come on and we could of had a duet might of been better than that bullshit of a match, i guess they was all following maclaren to the letter as i dont think he has a clue... infact i know he dont have a clue.... he watches the game like whats going on lmao YOUR THE FOOKING MANAGER YOU TWAT!

they was all rubbish, every last one of them!

i was busy doing other stuff at 18:30 so i didnt see the game but heard most of it on the radio.....i am glad (its sad really) i was busy elsewhere and hadnt wasted the time watching the game.

i must admit i didnt want maclaren as manager as he was so close to sven it was just gonna be more of the same, only worse as he was just the apprentice.

lets face it he had never done much as a manager himself, did he win a cup 1 year !!

i hind sight sven wasnt so bad........at least we qualified for each tournament.

if u look down the years with england managers
who the fook out of all of them won anything??

ok 1966 we won lol

Sir Walter Winterbottom 1946-1962

Sir Alf Ramsey Feb 1963 - May 1974

Joe Mercer Caretaker, May 1974

Don Revie Jul 1974 - Jul 1977 = Football League First Division titles , One FA Cup, One League Cup, Two Inter-Cities Fairs Cup titles,

Ron Greenwood Aug 1977 - Jul = FA Cup in 1964 and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1965.

Bobby Robson Jul 1982 - Jul 1990 = FA Cup in 1978 and UEFA Cup in 1981

Graham Taylor Jul 1990 - Nov 1993 = Fourth Division title = runners up in others lol

Terry Venables Jan 1994 - Jun 1996 = 1 spanish title

Glenn Hoddle Jun 1996 - Feb 1999 = Cup Winners' Cup semi finalist, fa cup semi finalist

Howard Wilkinson Caretaker, Feb 1999, & Oct 2000

Kevin Keegan Feb 1999 - Oct 2000 = First Division champions in 1993.

Peter Taylor Caretaker, Nov 2000

Sven Goran Eriksson Jan 2001 - Jul 2006 = won a few but fookin crap

Steve McClaren = FA Cup semi-finalist , League Cup in 2004

basicly fook all

I think Team morale was at an all time High when Venables was manager, if he had been allowed to carry on we would of been a much better side now instead the old farts at the FA got rid of him because of a bit of alleged dogey dealings .. lmao SO WHAT ! he was a fantastic manager at the time who knew how to handle the players, I think a new brush is needed and a clean sweep through the old fogey school tie brigade at the FA, we need a new radical manager who will do he's own thing and pick a side thats best for the country instead of to please others

Look way back .. Brian Clough would have been another perfect manager but the old FA farts were to worried he was to outspoken and would of embarrassed them .. tough ! someone like cloughie could be the kick up the arse they all need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back