England Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont even declare where he comes from cos he knows we'll all laugh our bollox off at him .. numpty

well at least we have memories plumb!

and lets face it fella without us you would be speaking french or spanish by now lmfao rofl.... you just carry on hating us we love it.... its not like we need to come to scotland or wales for anything is it lmao

maybe we should and we can be taught how to never win nothing and have no faith or hope lolololololololol

Regards
Mickie D

We might not be good at sport but remember we did invent the TV, Telephone and penicillin amongst other stuff so no matter what we do in sport im very proud to be Scottish!

"flag15" "scotflag"

and so you should be ice2004

but dont judge me from that post pal he has ripped england apart from every angle and i am supposed to take it

LMFAO no fooking way he can stick what ever country he is from up his arse and no offence but scotland and wales would not even be here probably invaded by the french or spanish if not for us

Ice read back through thre thread m8 it's not aimed at Scottish people in general just a numty having a pop at us thats all m8 ;)

i know guys, i read the posts and saw MickieD saying it was purely at him and not at any other of the people from that nation. I wasnt offended or anything just making sure people knew we do have some purpose other than bad weather and a fake monster!

Last edited:
well at least we have memories plumb!

and lets face it fella without us you would be speaking french or spanish by now lmfao rofl.... you just carry on hating us we love it.... its not like we need to come to scotland or wales for anything is it lmao

maybe we should and we can be taught how to never win nothing and have no faith or hope lolololololololol

Regards
Mickie D

And why would we need to go to England when we have everything we need right here think yous forget we are all equal but i forgot you English are better than everyone at everything.

I think this is going to get blown all out of proportion :(
Mickie was having a go at 1 person here not the whole of Scotland
:( come on .... please

we ae equal when your argueing but not when we invented footie lol

nah it was the japenese.. yes of course it was

dont try and make this into a scotland england thing as its not its an idiot thing because your pal rimo the anti english fella can say what he wants but as soon as i say anything its bang the scottish drums because mickie just mentioned something

your like a fooking woman they moan when they cant get there own way!

thread closed and stick it up yer AYE ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back