England Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard was one of the worst players on the night,nothing but loooong passes,most of which went to an opposing player,really overrated that boy is.

I don't know how many hours I've wasted over the years of watching England, few thousand probably. I've never seen so much 5h1te on 1 pitch at any one time, get rid of the lot of them, BRING BACK BECKS!.:toiletcla

have to say that I thought that was one of the most disjointed English performances since I've been watching them these last 20 years.

Carragher and Neville are never going to get forward (plus they should have swapped sides). We have never gotten over the loss of Shearer and I'm not sure wer have anyone of his calibre about to take up the mantle.

We do need an out and out right/left sided player with some craft.

My call....Get Becks back in the mix.

they should of offered him the england job .. he dont need the money he would just do it l bet u for free

Gerrard was one of the worst players on the night,nothing but loooong passes,most of which went to an opposing player,really overrated that boy is.
fook off did u watch the game gerard was the only one playing

Overpaid and over rated.Hardly one decent chance created in 90 minutes.
Gerrard was a bit loose with some of his passes but he was one of the plus points in the game with Lennon.Frank lampard dosent fit in with Gerrard thats the problem.One has to go and it should be Lampard im afraid.As for the strikers what do you expect with no service.Any wonder we have one goal in five games.

WHAT SURPISES ME, IS THAT EVERY ONE IS SURPISED THAT THEY NEVER WIN

LOOK AT HISTORY YOU ONLY WON THE WORLD CUP IN YOUR ON BACKYARD DUE TO A BLIND RUSSIAN LINESMAN THE LINESMEN HAVE GOT BETTER LOOK AT EURO 96 WEMBLEY DID YOU WIN IT not even the final

YOULL BE LUCKY TO QUALIFY

RUMOUR HAS IT THAT WHEN THE WORLD CUP GOT NICKED IN 66 IT WAS THE ENGLISH FA BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU NEVER GET YOU HANDS ON IT again

WHAT SURPISES ME, IS THAT EVERY ONE IS SURPISED THAT THEY NEVER WIN

LOOK AT HISTORY YOU ONLY WON THE WORLD CUP IN YOUR ON BACKYARD DUE TO A BLIND RUSSIAN LINESMAN THE LINESMEN HAVE GOT BETTER LOOK AT EURO 96 WEMBLEY DID YOU WIN IT not even the final

YOULL BE LUCKY TO QUALIFY

RUMOUR HAS IT THAT WHEN THE WORLD CUP GOT NICKED IN 66 IT WAS THE ENGLISH FA BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU NEVER GET YOU HANDS ON IT again

your either scottish or welsh and either way you have never fooken won it lol

i dont think any english at the mo/in this post has a remote thought we will even qualify let alone win a world cup or that game we just played.

however we are much better than that game we are all fuming because we have a tit brain cock sucker who has never done anything except win a bloody legue cup and suck sven and furgusons balls!

and we are all amazed and you are delighted of course how he even got the job ?

you might go into a world cup thinkin your not going to win nothing but what kinda gay arse negitivity is that... if i supported scotland/wales/isreal i would still believe while we are in we have a chance!

you watch the greeks a few years back whoever saw that coming my love ;)

Regards
Mickie D

your either scottish or welsh and either way you have never fooken won it lol

i dont think any english at the mo/in this post has a remote thought we will even qualify let alone win a world cup or that game we just played.

however we are much better than that game we are all fuming because we have a tit brain cock sucker who has never done anything except win a bloody legue cup and suck sven and furgusons balls!

and we are all amazed and you are delighted of course how he even got the job ?

you might go into a world cup thinkin your not going to win nothing but what kinda gay arse negitivity is that... if i supported scotland/wales/isreal i would still believe while we are in we have a chance!

you watch the greeks a few years back whoever saw that coming my love ;)

Regards
Mickie D
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Well said mickie !! ive never got my head round this thing where brits would rather see teams like germany win rather than England if any of our national teams are playing against foreign opposition i'm jumping up and down in front of the box if they score .Surely its better to have all our teams in the finals so it makes it worth watching if one gets knocked out rather than watching sweden v croatia etc

lads lets be honest you are second rate you thaught the world the game and they have all taken over you.

your top manager is scottish fergie man utd chelsea portugal arsenal french liverpool spanish spurs jol your best player owen injured played for wales
shearer so far north hes scottish ireland even beat you

come to think of it your not much good in any sport by yourself (english)

cricket ha ha ha if you spent 2 weeks on holiday there you qualify for england

rugby ha ha ha cant wales play you every week

darts dutch guy beat yours world champion

olympics about 3 medals if your lucky

boxing you had a canadain fighting for you and called him british LEWIS
only true champ is welsh calzaghe

swimming welsh davies only medal winner

is there a sport i missed or your good at he he he

This guy aint Scottish because no self respecting Scott would know that much about England pmsl

He can't be English either, look at the state of his grammar!

A few commas, full stops and capital letters wouldn't have gone amiss in that post.

:)

Last edited:
rimo your a plumb of the highest order pal

when you have some kids and you go kicking he ball around in the park remember your playing an english game when you go with your pals over to the tennis court your playing an english game also when you get that crickit bat your playing an english game

if you like it or not your gonna be learning english at school and so will your kids and there kids.

and shearer is so far up north he is practicly scottish lmao... you tell him that he will tell you fook off, also while we are on the subject about darts you mean "the power" i dont recall him getting beat but even if he did one game in the darts premiership in 4 years lol

comon fella 1 game in 4 years what planet you on planet bum!

LMFAO ROFL

thats not @ any of the other scottish or welsh lovely people out there we know he is a cock he was probably beaten up by a few english tossers when he came over and never liked it or bullied at school and tars us all with the same brush lol

your name says it all its no good teaching people different sports
if you can never win at them yourself. are you lot still getting lottery funding. what a waste of money you should be finding a new game to play. but this time dont tell anyone else the rules and they cant beat you

you had a response to a few what about the rest.

history shows you english are losers whos bright idea was it 200 years ago to round up all the criminals and ship them to australia. all they needed was a bat and ball, tennis racket, rugby ball and looks what happens unbeatable.

Van Barneveld world darts champion 2007 beat powerless taylor in final.

scottish welsh and irish all wish you would win the world cup again

so we dont have to keep seeing that pissing final

thats how sad you lot are, you even keeped the crossbar the ball hit
its a wonder you never keeped the white line the ball never crossed

England did not invent soccer it was actually the japanese have a look anywhere on the net

well you would say that.....he`s so overrated take your red blinkers off m8
Sorry m8 I'm Chelsea through and through and would have to say Gerrard is class and was probably our best midfielder along with Hargreaves and I aint got no red blinkers m8

history shows you english are losers whos bright idea was it 200 years ago to round up all the criminals and ship them to australia. all they needed was a bat and ball, tennis racket, rugby ball and looks what happens unbeatable.

well at least we have memories plumb!

and lets face it fella without us you would be speaking french or spanish by now lmfao rofl.... you just carry on hating us we love it.... its not like we need to come to scotland or wales for anything is it lmao

maybe we should and we can be taught how to never win nothing and have no faith or hope lolololololololol

Regards
Mickie D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back