Eng menu for DITV 2000 - pleeeeeeese!

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive spent about an hour searching for a clue as to how to get the eng's menu up in a DITV2000. Please can someone help?

Same as all Pace and some others:

Hold [UP] and [DOWN] in on the front panel while powering up at the mains. Keep them held until it shows on the TV.

Hi ajones1722

Turn your box off first , now hold puch in the up and down buttons on your stb, keep them pushed in and turn your box back on, wait till the eng's menu up on the screen , then let go of the buttons

Cheers Garry

Spectre said:
Same as all Pace and some others:

Hold [UP] and [DOWN] in on the front panel while powering up at the mains. Keep them held until it shows on the TV.

Tried that, plus everyother combination suggested on our beloved forum but it dont seem to work. I'll try it again tho tonight, thanks.

power the box while holding standby button - display = OKAY
there are four keys next to the led display enter 2321 1 is the top button and 4 is the bottom button.
when you have entered the numbers press okay button and quickly press the channel up and down button simultaneously and hold them down until you get the eng menu displayed on the tv screen.
note make sure you are using the scart connection to the tv.

TWOBEERCANS said:
power the box while holding standby button - display = OKAY
there are four keys next to the led display enter 2321 1 is the top button and 4 is the bottom button.
when you have entered the numbers press okay button and quickly press the channel up and down button simultaneously and hold them down until you get the eng menu displayed on the tv screen.
note make sure you are using the scart connection to the tv.

Brilliant, thanks friend.

BTW used your tut for AU funcard and it doesn't work.

I've got Pheonix progger and followed your tut to the letter. Any ideas as to why it wouldn't work. (this is the reason I need to get into the engs menu)

thanks again.

please give some more info. on the software you use and the funcard programmer.
also it is best to boot an excw box with the card in it.
what net id are you?
a 2000 box is an excw box but it can also be used in pure ntl.
your netid will tell you which files to use as some peeps assume since they are using the 2000 they are excw and that isn't always the case.
hope this helps
TBC

TWOBEERCANS said:
please give some more info. on the software you use and the funcard programmer.
also it is best to boot an excw box with the card in it.
what net id are you?
a 2000 box is an excw box but it can also be used in pure ntl.
your netid will tell you which files to use as some peeps assume since they are using the 2000 they are excw and that isn't always the case.
hope this helps
TBC

exteep made using Toxic 6 (myexteep)
internal eeprom from downloaded CRYPTHEXEEP.HEX
flash from downloaded CRYPTHEX-NTL.HEX

written to Funcard4 in the order you suggested using Infinity USB progger

I'm in a NTL area

But which NTL area? i.e. 'pure' NTL (Langley platform) or 'exC&W' NTL (Bromley platform). As twobeers says, your netid will tell you - if it starts 00 you are pure NTL, if it starts 41 you are exC&W NTL.

bammy said:
But which NTL area? i.e. 'pure' NTL (Langley platform) or 'exC&W' NTL (Bromley platform). As twobeers says, your netid will tell you - if it starts 00 you are pure NTL, if it starts 41 you are exC&W NTL.
sorry, yes its pure NTL

Back