Energy supplier

Bulb all the way for me.
Introduce a friend and you both get £50 added to your account. I am happy to refer if anyone needs to.
They are much cheaper than the big firms also. I haven’t compared recently though.

I'm always wary of companies that advertise a lot, it's expensive and the money's got to come from somewhere.
I got a good deal earlier this year from a company called Orbit but it's running out soon and going to normal variable. So I have been looking about, and EON seemed to offer good prices but the reviews on TP are awful. All the rest seem much of a muchness so I'll probably stick with Orbit for the time being.

Been with Octopus past 3 years and had no problems.
Happy to refer if anyone needs it to get £50 off.

I'm with BG and thought about moving but not happy with companies insisting installing smart meters.
BG actually came round my house a few years back, ready to install without prior notice saying it will save me money and time.
I said no thanks and shut the door in his face, they have no sent anyone back since.

I'm with Avro Energy, dual fuel on fixed tariff.
Monthly meter readings left online.
No early exit fees.
No smart meter.
Customer support by email, phone or live chat.

Been with Octopus for over 3 years now. Just for my electric though. I'm just under £200 in credit atm so will have to look and see how to reclaim it. I don't think there's anyone cheaper but then again Octopus haven't implemented the rise yet.

There's a Scottish Power trailer thingy almost permanently situated in the town centre. They ask me occasionally who I'm with but don't try to pursue it when I tell them my provider is Octopus.

That’s a bit of a bummer. See what happens.

I'm with Avro and was about £195 in credit.
Can't download latest statement or payment history now. 🤔

Money credit or debit should transfer to new supplier

You will be moved to British gas, Scottish Power etc then given the choice to move.

Back