encrypted rar image

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
does anyone know how to bypass a password on an image which i desperately need when i try to extract it its asking for a password and the numpty i got it off only speaks german or feck knows what

ps. @ Liam i know you like my avatar....lol

Yes JimmyQ, nice avatar LMAO..... I wonder who stole it this time!!!!! :D

Sometimes the password is part of the filename. I had a .rar file which was password protected and the password was a url within the filename.

Failing that, what image is it? Maybe someone else has it and can email it to you.

Sorry, couldnt resist :)
Try what devilfish says. If that doesnt work, do a google search for RAR Password Decypher; i no there a password recovery program somewhere out there.

liamcrayden said:
Yes JimmyQ, nice avatar LMAO..... I wonder who stole it this time!!!!! :D

its ok mate i got it for you anyway ....LOL

ps you can have your " gay boy" one back now mate dont need it ill stick to my freddy one.....lol

liamcrayden said:
Sorry, couldnt resist :)
Try what devilfish says. If that doesnt work, do a google search for RAR Password Decypher; i no there a password recovery program somewhere out there.

liam i didnt know your box was broken m8 looping like that it looks bad maybe freddy can sort it for you

cheers

Amazing as it seems.... I actually have a dbox that DOES do that exact loop! but thats been stored in the cupboard for ages now; stupid faulty flash chips...... so I thought that the avatar was quite suitable!

Look for a program called PASSWARE. It scans the rar files and will find you the password. It can take an hour or so to run dependent on the password complexity used

liamcrayden said:
Amazing as it seems.... I actually have a dbox that DOES do that exact loop! but thats been stored in the cupboard for ages now; stupid faulty flash chips...... so I thought that the avatar was quite suitable!

glad you like it mate....lol

Einen kleinen "Schönheitsfehler" hat das Image allerdings:
muss nach dem Start für LAN-CS 1x resetet werden (schätze mal sie etwas früher als das Netzwerk von Enigma gestartet wird - bei der Dream konnte man das über EnigmaNET lösen; für die dbox2 weiß ich´s leider nicht)

P.S. Pass ist =@=

i presume the password is =@= thats what im trying says wrong password...lol

fecking germans

Lucky if someone is actually able to read german...

Have you tried an Email Addy..? Maybe there is more in the German Text or did you post it all..?

Fecking English...

All the German text says that the Image has got a flaw as it is starting a CS (Card Sharing) to early and this is something Enigma does but Neutrino does't

i got this in reply to my post askig what the feck the password is

immer wieder geil so ne Übersetzungssoft *g* gehört nicht zum thema aber schon heftig wie schlecht diese progs doch noch immer sind

JIMMYQ said:
i got this in reply to my post askig what the feck the password is

immer wieder geil so ne Übersetzungssoft *g* gehört nicht zum thema aber schon heftig wie schlecht diese progs doch noch immer sind

so there you go what are you waiting for m8

a rough translation

geil as ne translation-softly * g * belonged not to the topic however already violently as bad these progs nevertheless still are again and again

cheers

Back