ELM127 Diagnostic dongles. Can they be plugged in and live data read while driving?

Re: ELM127 Diagnostic dongles. Can they be plugged in and live data read while drivin

Do you mean the 327 ?

If so i believe you can but not with all cars.

Re: ELM127 Diagnostic dongles. Can they be plugged in and live data read while drivin

Yes Mate meant the 327. so how do you know without plgging it in and driving to see if it works with your car. is there a list or something online?

The one I have has worked fine on both my last motors mate.
HH.

Not sure ive seen a list just info ive picked up over the years. There cheap enough and wont damage your ecu mate. Even the cars that would not show live data displayed fault codes.

Cheers Ferret I bought one and used it when the engine was on to check something and it worked fine but just wondered if it would be ok for testing something as a passenger while wife was driving.

Cheers Ferret I bought one and used it when the engine was on to check something and it worked fine but just wondered if it would be ok for testing something as a passenger while wife was driving.

Be fine if its showing live data mate

Won't improve her driving m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back