Elite 2

stevemac40

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have downloaded Elite 2 for the PC and been playing it for the last 2 hours. Bloody hell it's solid, don't remember it being this hard, or did I just have more patience when I was younger.

Have had to stop playing for the good of the health of my laptop. I am far far too impatient to play that game now. Lappy was close to going through the window.

If you're on about elite frontier, i used to play it on the amiga it's a great game and as i recall not that hard to play, but could become a bit repetitive.

Now got my head around it again. I'm so addicted.

Been there mate, loved the bloody game. Don't forget that once you make the Elite status you'll randomly be offered a couple of missions with special rewards - new weaponary, etc.

I am dragging this out of my little used memory but was Elite the one where you docked through a rotating opening on the space station and was bloody frustrating?

A trading game with space battles?

Ahhh its all coming back !!

So is Elite 2 just a PC remake or is it better/worse?

/Messa fires up Newzbin

:)

Ahhh good old Elite and the Thargoids on the 8bits and Frontier Elite II on the Atari ST... so much wasted youth and I still think of it whenever I hear the Blue Danube. Let's not mention First Encounters on the PC though.... I still want my money back for that buggy unfinished piece of shit :)

If you liked that then get hold of Freelancer on the PC. Still play it every couple of years for a bit of nostalgia

Back