Electric screwdriver

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this.
I have an impact driver but I was after an electric screwdriver as impacts can be bit too powerful for the smaller round the house jobs.
Then I dropped on this:-

Mac Allister MSSD36T-Li 3.6V 1.3Ah Li-Ion Cordless Screwdriver

Brilliant little gadget
6 torx settings (lots only have 1)
Light at front
Torch at back facing the screw head.

But what they fail to show in their picture is that the handle spins and clicks into place so it can be used as a torch.

Now if your eyes are sh*t like mine finding the hole (settle down boys) when screwing (at ease soldier!) Or drop a screw on the floor then having a torch is a Godsend.
I searched round and for £17 for smaller jobs wood, cabinets more finesse screwing (ooooooo matron) it's a bargain20210227_071326.jpg20210227_071343.jpg

Looks very neat nice and short, still using my Blue Point cordless screwdriver from 10 years ago.

When one adds another cordless charger into the parts box write on the charger for what its used for as when you have 20 and saying whats this for??

Attachments

• Blue Point cordless screwdriver.jpg
    Blue Point cordless screwdriver.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 8
Deffo can start to become very confusing when you build up your power tools up and slap them in your tool boxes

first thing I do is gaffa tape on charger and write on it . seriously I must have 40 in the shed I refuse to get rid of

Back